chapter 8 (w-what!?)

3rd pov
The team was outside in a plain field surrounded by trees a perfect spot to set up camp. Ash and clemot was battling against eachother. Serena and her team watched in awe. They watched as ash and greninja battled against clemot's luxary. Greninja managed to defeated luxary even though he was a water type but he was pretty strong. serena and her team went to start practicing for a while. (Y/n) finally started to feel a bit more confident about performing in front of others ever since her showcase debut a few days ago but she was still shy about it. When the team took a break from daily practicing bonnie,squishy and dedenne went to join them and play in the soft grass. Sylveon and (y/n) ribbon danced together, the other pokemon was a bit jealous of Sylveon getting to spend time with (y/n), Braixen and pancham mostly tried to chime in to steal (y/n)'s attention away from Sylveon which really annoyed Sylveon greatly.
--------

Sylveon pov
I felt as my blood boil in annoyance. Why does pancham and Braixen always have to ruin my time with (y/n)! I sighed, if only (y/n) knew how much i like her, but with everyone else keeps interrupting us i might not ever get a chance to to confess to her, i thought to myself in annoyance.

---------
3rd pov
everyone had fun playing and battling in the large grassy field. (Y/n) went to hang out with the flying type squad, the four of them mostly race against eachother seeing who's the fastest in the squad. Hawlucha mostly tried to impress (y/n) by showing of his flying skills to hopefully get her attention more than talonflame and noivern. (Y/n) had fun flying around with the squad, they flew over the trees to observe the beutiful tress,flowers,streams and ect but making sure not to fly away to far. The four pokemon continue to fly around until they were called back by their trainers. (Y/n) flew back to serena while talonflame,noivern,and hawlucha flew back to ash. Talonflame,noivern and hawlucha went back to battle practice with the rest of ash's pokemon. (Y/n) went back to practice with serena,Braixen,Sylveon and pancham. Bonnie sat on the grass with squishy and dedenne to watch. Bonnie watched in excitement and awe on how they was all so both graceful and amazing with their performance practice they improve more and more. Bonnie and dedenne cheered in delight while squishy watched quietly. "You are all doing so amazing at your performances!" serena compliment (y/n),pancham,Braixen and Sylveon made happy cries which they was thanking serena for the compliment. "YEAH YOU PERFORMANCE IS SO SO COOL!" Bonnie said excitedly, "dedenne!(agreed!)" Dedenne said as squishy remain silent as usual. Everyone continue doing their own thing until it started to get dark. As it started to get dark (y/n) layed on tree to relax until she heard clemot called her name. She got of the tree a walked towards him wonder why he called. "Hey (y/n) could got to near forest and grab some berries for me to cook?" Clemot. Asked politely, (y/n) already finshed her daily practicing and had nothing to do at the moment so she accepted, clemot handed her the basket and she walked to the near trees to find some delicious berries.

--------
(Y/n) started to glide from tree to tree looking for berries for clemot making sure not to get lost. And she managed to find a few but not enough, as she found more she ate 1 or 2 of the berries she she was almost done getting the berries but she wanted to grab at least one more. She looked at a tree to see a fresh berry. She glided to the tree to grab the berry and leave to get back to camp before it gets to dark, but then she accidentally bumped her forehead on something...........or someone. "O-ouch im so sorry" you said you looked up to see who you accidentally bump your head too. (Y/n) couldn't believe her eyes neither could the pokemon she bumped into.............
It was her childhood friend that she told greninja about before she recognized him/her instantly as she as she seen him/her. (y/n) felt as tears started to pool up in her eyes. They both stared at eachother in total shock for what felt like hours until the other pokemon finally broke the silence with a both shakey and shocked voice.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"(Y-y/n) is that r-really you?!"

--------
(Author's not:This is possibly my shortest chapter so far im so sorry the next chapter will be longer than this one)

Shout out to Skyfire84 for the suggestion they gave me for the next page. I kinda had a similar idea but that help encouraged me to make this chapter.