Throughout this story, you're going to lose hope then gain it. Maybe you're going to lose it completely or you're not going to fall for it after time. Whatever you don't lose yourself.

"Will I die" I mocked the doctor as I groaned in pain the doctor stitched me up. "Hold still" He urged pushing my arm down. "Here squeeze my hand" Sebastian's whispered, holding my hand. "What happened" A voice shot out it was my boss "She got shot" Sebastian worried "is the job done" Boss sighed "yes" I replied. "Here" he spat pulling 100k from his pocket.

"Who was that why did he give you money" Sebastian questioned letting my hand go "shit Sebastian it's no one" I assured him holding his arm.

"All done," the doctor said, leaving from the uncomfortable situation. "Lorraine I'm sorry but this job the fact that we could get a multimillion-dollar house in 1 day is worrisome. I don't want to do this anymore I'm sorry" he confessed leaving the darkroom. We had only dated for 1 month although that seems like a lot for most people I'm used to the idea of people leaving. I closed my eyes taking heavy breaths and not thinking about anything.

"Villains have the hardest stories go unnoticed because the hero is given the easiest stories" My mom whispers filled my ears. She always talked about both sides of a story, the one that no one talks about the one where everybody turns deaf. Only if they heard my story.

I sighed, looking out the window examining outside and I saw a shadow near my window holding a gun. The sun was reflecting from his back showing everything. I grabbed my gun sneaking out the door. 2 guards dressed in a full suit waiting with a black waiting for me by a Mercedes cargo van I drew my gun hiding it under my jacket. "kitty," The tallest guard said as he came up to me holding his gun strapped around his neck. kitty was my word when someone wanted my service and I thought it was funny for serious people to say it. I nodded as I slipped into the van sighing as I sat down. The last job brought out the last fight in me. I felt a hand go over my mouth and the scent of lavender filled my nose as I passed out. This was something that you had to get used to trusting someone is important and they don't trust anyone because people who hire me want someone gone.

I woke up in a warehouse arms and feet tied to a chair in front of me a chair an old guy sat with his german shepherd "say the word" I cocked "NO" he motioned "I have an offer the biggest one you will ever see'' He motioned to the guard with a large suitcase "How much" I asked as I motioned my head to the suitcase "50 billion" He leaned to me passing me a large envelope. I picked it up opening it up "did you not tie the girl" he yelled getting up "They did but you kidnapped ME '' I rolled my eyes looking through the files.

"My name is," I said holding my hand up "Anastasia" he held a stack of cards "Driver license, socials, the person who they wanted gone, and school card what is this," I asked him he didn't answer I looked back he was gone.

I slipped into my robe jumping in the shower after a near-death experience. I had just gotten back from a headrest after 2 months; I had to see my family who had no idea about my job. They think I'm an intern in a hospital. I jumped back at the same pace before I left when I came back. That morning I went to the same local coffee shop that I have been going to for the past week. The barista slipped in a note attached to the cup back ally the note read I slipped it into my pocket as I passed by the same people that went through there every morning.

I stepped into the dark ally a black Lamborghini at the end of the street. The wings opened like butterflies. No one came out of it "It's a trap" I whispered to myself as I grabbed my gun from my pocket fleeting the ally into oncoming traffic. I looked through the hundreds of people examining them as quickly as I was running.

I slipped into a taxi "Where to" He said starting the car "Hell" I warned putting a gun to his head. "Didn't you think I would recognize the tattoo on your wrist" I warned it was a snake with a 3 on it. "Open the door" I yelled trying to nudge the door open. New York had the busiest streets and if their weapons were to go off it would look like a hell show in here. I started to fade off to sleep when the ac turned on it was drugged. When I woke up I saw him "Mr. Grey" I growled looking into his eyes "Do you know why you are here" he hinted at a picture of me the day that I meant him. I was ordered to kill him, but he woke up to the idea early and ran away. I chased after him for days but he escaped me every time.

"To die" I replied "correct" he hissed pulling his gun out and loading it. "But not today every day" He continued. I opened my eyes witnessing my sister who was on the floor unconscious.

"NO, YOU WON'T" he yelled he pointed the gun to her head "BECAUSE I WILL KILL YOUR SIBLINGS WITHOUT HESITATING" I sobbed "You won't you don't kill kids" He claimed "Except I will these walls bear witness you kill her and I will feed your family to dogs" I spat. "don't make a reason" I warned. The police sirens grew louder "FUCK" He cursed running out the door. I unleashed myself grabbing my sister wrapping her arms around my neck. I went out the exit door.

Luckily she was on something she didn't wake up. I took her to the hotel she was staying at. I placed her on the bed "I miss you" I sobbed. She started to move her hands and I ran out the door. "I will always miss you" I cried as I sat with my back against the wall. The door started to budge and I quickly got up running out of the hotel.

That was the worst day of my life not being able to help the people I need to protect. I swept my tears off my face thinking about that day. "Fuck" I screamed into the midst air of new york city. I looked down watching the clouds from the 90 floor.