I took off my shoes and jumped on the couch. My phone rang an hour later "Mom" I shrieked. I picked it up "hello?" I said "Hi ana I found the perfect boy you need to get on the marriage status" She fussed. "Mom no i don't need anybody i'm living the life" I explained but she was old school and always looking for people to get me to go out with.

"He is very handsome. I think his name is- " She said; I cut her off " thanks mom I have work tomorrow". "Oh well in that case see ya later" she said hanging up the phone.

I took a big breath throwing the phone on the couch.

——-

It was already morning and I had to go to school. I dreaded it every day.

TEXT FROM:

MOM- hey dinner tonight?

"Ughh" I sighed getting ready for school. I left the message unread.

——-

"Emma" I called her name out "what do you want," She said rolling her eyes "have you seen grey," I asked "what do you want from my boyfriend," she asked "just wanna talk come on where is he," I asked again "fine over there" she pointed to the black sports car.

"Pst roll down your window" I motioned knocking on the window. "what" he demanded becoming annoyed "I feel like a smoothie," I said, " what do you want me to do about" he scoffed looking around, "I think you forget that I have all of your secrets" I pointed out "one click or a phone and you're done grey" I warned. He rolled his eyes starting his car he flicked the engine twice making the engines flutter.

"Just like that," I said, watching him speed off. "what was all that about?" Rafael said. "Nothing but you don't look good what happened," I said in a worried tone holding his knuckles as they were wrapped. "accident" he lied.

"Oh no," I worried.

"I have to go to practiced catch you later," he rushed. "Ok bye," I said.

"I don't get him one day he is a mafia leader the next he's just a normal teen," I thought out loud. I checked my phone again with the same message that my mom sent me.

"Now this out of everything that could happen to me a family meal" I questioned. "ok mom" I replied.

Greys car came flying through the parking lot he got out with the smoothies "here" He said giving it to me. I took a glance at them "where is the one with banana mixed with strawberries" I questioned. "what do you mean there are 4 different varieties of smoothies here" he yelled "lower your voice bring me banana and strawberries smoothies" I demanded sitting on the sidewalk.

He threw the smoothies on the concrete out of frustration.

———-

The engines grew closer into the parking lot making a fast stop. He got out slamming the door and pulled out 4 different types of banana and strawberry smoothies. I sat looking down pretending not to see "Anastasia." grey snapped his fingers what I motioned "here I brought it," he said giving me the smoothies. I grabbed it chugging the first one down then followed by the next and then the third and finally the fourth they were small cups which made it easier.

"More" I sighed, throwing the last cup down on the floor. Grey's phone rang, he looked at it and his face turned more annoyed than before he sighed typing something.

"Did you hear what I said?" I sighed. "Yes I did," he said fake smiling as he started his car again.

He came in the third time and gave me the smoothies yet again. "Here," he said, passing the smoothies to me. "Ok I don't care," I said leaving.

"You're my little puppet now," I whispered.

———

after school

I got out of my car standing at the gate of the mansion. Where my childhood memories played and were placed. The guard opened the gates. "Welcome Ms. Florence," he said, closing the door behind me.

I gave him a nod before walking to the door which was a long walk. I saw a shadow coming from the side of the house. I sneaked up behind the guy he turned around adjusting his tie "GREY" I screamed he held my mouth closed I pulled his hands off my mouth. "I'm going to kill you," I warned him, taking out my gun. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" he yelled but whispered at the same time.

"This is my house" I corrected "what" he scoffed. "I am not going to ask again, tell me" I questioned crossing my arms "My mom set me up with someone" he recalled My eyes widened "Ugh mom" I fumed walking through the back door.

"Oh great, you guys met" A lady pointed out. "I'm sorry what," I said, now sure that he wasn't lying "Yeah, Florence, this is the guy I was talking about" my mom went on. I rolled my eyes sitting down. The dinner table was full of different types of cuisines.

"Pass me the chicken," I asked grey as he rolled his eyes passing the chicken. "I don't like that chicken pass me the other kind," I said he grabbed it and passed it to me forcefully.

"Where's dad?" I asked my mom "work trip" She muttered quickly. I Nodded sipping my soup. "Grey sweetie, why aren't you eating," his mom comforted him, tapping his back. He was lifting his head with his fist his eyes didn't leave my eyes.

I rolled my eyes at him. What are you looking at? I motioned with my face. "Nothing.. Thanks for the dinner but I think we should get going. I have work tomorrow" He said going to get up "No stay for tea" My mom stood up.

"Well I suppose you won't we can stay for an extra 30 minutes" Grey's mom spoke up. "Mom" grey growled "I insist," My mom said pointing to the chair. He sat back down "Not quite yet grey" I whispered under my breath.

"Thank you for having us tonight, the dinner was magnificent" Grey's mom sipped her tea and gently placed it back. I slouched on the couch catching Grey's eyes. I pulled my phone smiling as I wrote a message to grey.

-------

TEXT FROM: A

2 million or I say that I want to get married to you.

I smirked looking at the message but started to type something that made my smile grow bigger.

TEXT FROM: B+W

How about 5 million to say that you want to?

I held back my smirk

TEXT FROM: A

I'm not cheap grey. 10 million+

I bit my lip squinting my eyes

TEXT FROM: B+W

I could afford it. 

I rolled my eyes joining in the conversation between Grey and my mom.