2

6:00 my alarm rang. I quickly snoozed it. "Shit" I cursed getting up. I was late. I graduated at 16 to not do this but here I was at 18 going to school". I rushed through making breakfast and putting on my outfit after I couldn't find one outfit that wasn't black.

I walked into school the memories of the days I dreaded school came to mind. I knew I had to be prepared for all the subjects which weren't hard for me because I was a straight-A student growing up and got into all my colleges that I applied for, but I didn't become a doctor or high degreed job. Instead, I got dragged into this shit show and was now in danger 24/7. I drove up to the high school that was filled up with rich kids with their Lambos. The school looked like it had 3 floors and was bigger than any other school I had ever seen.

It was in the middle of the school year so I had a lot of eyes staring at me. I stepped out of my car which blended right in with the other students' expensive cars.

I came up to the school greeted by two students who looked nerdy "Hello my name is Samantha welcome to our school" The short one cheered "And I am Jessica" The other one raised her hand to shake with me but I was too focused on spotting the face that they gave. "HELLO" Samantha screamed as I reached for my gun as a reflex. "What" I yelled which started both of them "we should get going sorry," They said walking away with their heads down.

I stepped foot into the school looking through my schedule. I split it after I took a glance at it. I had eidetic memory that made it easy. "What's up you, the new girl my name is Rafael? '' A voice shouted out from behind me. I turned back staring right into the eyes of the person they wanted dead. "Yeah," I smiled. "But I can't find Mr. Johnson's room." I wined and of course he had the biggest ego "I have his class too let me see your schedule" He winked I pulled it out giving it "Yay" I squeaked. I was truly embarrassed of myself but whatever fittest his ego I had to do.

"We have the same classes except for 3 classes," He said, handing it back to me. "I think we are late," I said looking at the clock. "He doesn't care if we're late" He smirked. I smiled back. I hated to smile. "Hey, are you the new girl" A blonde girl came in clinging on to Rafael like a bug. I had some competition. "Yeah and we were just about together right Raf" I winked pulling him closer to me I wrapped my hands through his "Um I don't think so he's mine" She hissed holding him tighter. "What's your name," I asked her "Emma" she replied "Well listen, Emma... I don't give a-" I whispered leaning over to her until Rafael said, "ladies no need I'm just showing her around". That should have boosted his ego.

"Did you hear the new guy he's trying out for football your position" A voice came rushing into Mr. Johnson's class. "Excuse me, " Mr Johnson yelled. I turned around to see a tall dude standing in the doorway. "When is he trying out," Rafael asked the guy who was still trying to catch his breath. "At lunch" He breathed. He got a notification from his phone his eyes lit up "shit I have to go," He said, sprinting out. "That was quite rude," Mr. Johnson called out.

"Lunchtime," A deep voice said on the speaker Rafael got up fast walking towards the gym. Everyone was going whispering and looking at Rafael. He squeezed my hand and together we walked onto the bleachers. We sat down Rafael looked mad and stressed he was shaking his leg "who is he" He growled at the same guy that gave the news "I don't know but he will be here shortly" he sighed as the gym was crowded hundreds of students gathered up to watch one.

The coach came out with a mad face no one was impressed by the situation along with a curly-haired guy I couldn't see his face. The crowd whispers grew he looked back It was "grey" I whispered standing up. I looked into his eyes giving him a death stare he looked back at the coach "what are you doing do you know him" Rafael asked in confusion "No I was just trying to see if he can pass" I reassured him "of course he cant" He scoffed I shook my head I knew what grey wanted to but do I look stupid.

We watched him throw the football making it every shot. Touch down the coach cheered Rafael stood up "COACH PUT ME IN" He yelled the gym went silent the coach gave a hesitant nodded "go get dressed" Rafael went flying to the locker room.

I watched in silence until Emma and her friends showed up sitting next to me "what you guys travel in groups now" I scoffed watching the game "there my friends; sucks you don't have any" She claimed looking at me. "Aw I thought we were friends," I said winking "You wish who you are?.. What do your parents do, wait are they janitors" She laughed looking at her friends who were also laughing at her.

I looked at her smiling "Who are your parents" I questioned. "I asked first but if you need a lie my parents own an international business so I'm always packed with millions sweetie," She exclaimed. "Give me a moment," I said, stepping out. "Hello, find out what Emma's parents do and purchase their entire life," I said "got it" a voice ran on the phone.

"What did you cry about it" she scoffed I sat back down watching them play, "you asked what my parents do" I questioned "yeah which you still haven't answered" she accused " yours works for mine" I smiled looking back at the game "TOUCHDOWN" coach cheered again grey looked back at me "YOU GOT THIS RAF" I cheered looking into greys eyes.

Rafael looked at me smiling grey, looked back looking at Rafael, and back at me. He cocked a smile. I went down to Rafael passing by grey "He's lucky" I cheered hugging Rafael. "I have to go do something," I said sneaking into the locker room.

As I walked into the locker room a hand grabbed my arm I knew it was him. I grabbed the hand twirling it behind him; he swung his right arm behind, punching me in the eye. I let go and he proceeded to kick me making me fall into the lockers. I jumped back kicking his face and he fell on the floor. I got down punching him repeatedly. He pushed me back now he was on top of me he was about to throw a punch "GREY" Raphael's voice called out.

"WHAT THE FUCK" Rafaels yelled "Get off me help" I screamed "get off her" Rafael yelled grabbing grey and punching him. Grey threw a punch back at Rafael he stumbled on the lockers he got back running into grey they both fell and started to punch each other until Mr. Johnson entered "BOYS STOP" He yelled.