"He will meet with all of you" Mr. Johnson fussed, pointing his finger at me, Grey, Raf, Emma. We were all sitting down lined up side by side. My head throbbing from falling on the lockers. Grey was looking at his bandaged hand and Emma and Rafael were whispering to each other.

"Good morning my favorite students" A tall guy came in, he had a bald head and colorful socks on. He looked at the file that was dropped of by Mr. Johnson " you guys know I have to call your parents?" He sighed, taking off his glasses disappointed. "No need principle" Rafael worried "I'm sure we can work it out by ourselves " he reassured "no this is an important topic you guys are going to fight again" He added. "I'm going to give you a new kind of punishment," He said, pulling out the keys. He passed me a key "room 404 it will start tomorrow," he said checking off a piece of paper.

The voice shot on the speaker "classes dismissed" I grabbed my bag and turned my car on. "So your rich" Emma's voice filled the parking lot. I looked back having enough of her "What the fuck do you want again" I screamed Emma sprinted towards me "This" She screamed slapping me across the face I punched her back making her pass out in a second "bitch" her friend came up to me trying to slap me I grabbed her arm and kicking her stomach. I reached for my gun which wasn't their Rafael ran up to Emma "are you ok" he worried I rolled my eyes opening the car.

I split into my car driving for 2 minutes when I saw a car following me. I entered a dark alley pulling out my gun "get out" I yelled. Stepping out was the one and only Grey he stepped out dressed out in a full suit and tie "What now you stalk me" I yelled taking off my glasses "I think I have to say that to you" He said taking off his glasses " I was their first" I chuckled "I don't know what you're trying to do but don't get in my way" He warned "or what" I chimed back coming closer.

"Don't dare threaten me grey" I warned getting back in my car "Move your fucking car" I yelled honking multiple times. He got into his car backing it down the street and speeding off.

-----

I got up in the morning at the same time wearing the same colored black clothes but different textures. I got into the garage looking through my black beauties all my cars were the same color. I looked at the Ferrari section. I picked the one with the dark red interior.

I came to school parking my car. I saw grey talking to Emma. I moved closer to hear they were just giggling. I looked back to check my surroundings. I looked back and saw them making out "what are you trying to do grey" I whispered walking into the school.

"Anastasia There you are I have to ask you something there is a school dance tomorrow and Emma and I went our own ways maybe we can go together" He breathed I imagined Emma and grey together "sure pick me up 6;00" The words slipped out of my mouth I was left in disbelief Rafael scooted closer kissing my cheek "why did I do that" I whispered.