The clock reached 11:00 and the conversation slowed down "ok well nice meeting with you guys oh grey why don't get Anastasia's phone number" Grey's mom offered putting her coat on. "Sure," Grey said, faking a smile.

"Here let me write it in" I offered, snatching his phone. I dialed 911 on the phone and passed it back. He looked at it, putting it in his pocket he gave a fake smile again. "Let's go, mom," He said walking behind her.

"Bye," my mom escorted them. I grabbed my coat and purse walking through the door "oh great Anastasia thank goodness you came" she thanked me "Well I have to go now ok" I said walking to my car.

-------------------------------

School was canceled because of the dance tonight which seemed like a big thing.

TEXT FROM: EMMA

(sent for the whole school)

My barn house is going to host the pre-party there at 6:00 photographers are going to be available for everyone.

I threw my phone towards the wall, probably shattering the screen but nothing was better than my sleep.

I got up around 3:00 after my doorbell rang. I got up from my slumber walking over to the door half asleep "what" I groaned swinging open the door. "Sorry about the interruption ma'am Mr.Romano sent us" He said "Who" I yawned "Rafael" murmured "oh yeah what is this," I asked motioning my head to the rack of clothing.

"Hey sent you our makeup artist, clothing designer, and assistant." The tall man in the colorful suit cheered. "Ok come in" I motioned for them to come inside.

----

"THIS ONE MATCHES HER EYESHADOW" the guy yelled to the short-haired girl "THIS MATCHES SHOE" she screamed back "THE DRESS?" The other lady questioned. I quietly slid out of the barstool I was sitting on and sneaked out the front door.

I sat in the bar and took a breather, I decided that I would check my phone to see how long they would go without seeing me missing. Instead, they were nowhere to be found. I flipped through rooms in the house. Each of them had 4 cameras for each corner.

"What the fuck" I cursed getting up. I slipped my phone into my pocket and reached for my gun. I moved my hand to the right and left. I started to panic "shit" I whispered I had left my gun in the living room.

I took the stairs instead of the elevator trying not to get caught by the cameras. Swarms of men's footsteps started to come towards me. Their faces looked familiar the same ones like the one in my house except more faces.

I ran outside from the emergency exit hiding behind the door. They ran out one by one not noticing me behind the door. I saw the last one leave and grabbed her by the throat dragging her inside the building she fought back kicking me in the stomach which made her place her in a chokehold. I grabbed her gun that she took out shooting her elbow.

She yelled in pain making the others run back inside. "Don't move or I'll shoot" I warned. They held their hands up surrendering "OK don't shoot her she's pregnant" one of the guys stressed. "I hate children so answer me or it will be a double homicide who sent you" I yelled.

"WERE. WERE... Rafael sent us" The man blurted causing an angry stare from the others. "Why do you have any suspicions about me rafael" I wondered.

"Alright" I murmured holding the gun to her stomach. She started to cry "Listen to me carefully tell your boss that nothing seems to be off and she is just normal," I said realizing that I missed my old self the one where I didn't get into the mafia shit and I went to class and worried about my grades even though I would always get a hundred. I missed the way I had a crush on the quarterback except then I was easy to push around easy to tease and easy to reject. I shook off the thoughts and turned back to reality.

He started to dial the numbers on the piece of paper. "Put it on speaker" I whispered he nodded and it started to ring "hello did you figure out who she is," Rafael asked. "Sir we searched everything and she seems normal," He said. The phone went silent. I grabbed it and threw it against the wall. "Rip up the paper" I motioned to the piece of paper in his hand he ripped it apart into tiny pieces throwing it on the ground.

I held the girl in the same chokehold and went upstairs backwards -facing them. I let her go and ran upstairs. No noise came behind me and I slowed down. I finally got up to the floor pacing to open the door. The door was wide open and I instantly grabbed my gun that was in my purse.

A man was sitting on my couch which looked so familiar "DAD'' I yelled coming to the realization. I put my gun away. "Oh, there you are I saw your door was open" He worried. "Oh no I went to take out the trash" I corrected. He looked around to the mess that was around it was full of junk and a lot of leftovers from the days before. "Anyways why are you here?" I said, directing the attention to him. "Ana I can always trust you right," He asked "yeah of course" I reassured him "Will more than your brother, of course, I want to ask your help but it's dangerous" He hesitated "dad? What happened" I comforted.

"I got in trouble with the mafia and thereafter me I can't go home and put your mom and sister in danger" he stressed, combing his hair with his hands. I shook my head breathing in "which one" I mumbled 

"They call themselves the shadows of grey," he said.