Big 3

It was night time.Izuku was about to go to his dorm then he crossed path with Bakugo.

Bakugo: "Meet me at ground beta."

He said it in a serious tone.Izuku was nervous.What was so serious that he had to talk about.

Time Skip

     Izuku and Bakugo was outside.They were walking to a place.Izuku was following Bakugo and was asking him many questions.He was surprised that he managed to keep his cool.Then they reached Gym Gamma.They went to a specific building.

Bakugo: "Remember this place."

Izuku: "Yeah this is the first time we battled during the Basic Hero Training."

Bakugo: "Well we are going to fight again."

Izuku: "What no we can't fight that's breaking the ru-."

      Bakugo: "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.*sigh* Why does it always happen to me.You were just a tiny pebble in my path to become the No.1 hero now you're like a 10000 KM gap.I almost ended AM's career if it weren't for you he could've retired from doing hero work or even worse he could've died.I guess karma's biting me back."

     Izuku(Thought): "So that's how he's been feeling.I've always felt the same way since I was a kid.I always was jealous of Shoto,Izumi,and Bakugo.But I've learnt to let go.Who knows what could've happened if I didn't get AFO.Would I have become a villain.Would I become a Vigilante.Who knows?So I guess I have to fight him huh."

Izuku: "Ok then lets go."

Bakugo rushed at him.While trying to explode him but Izuku was dodging every attack.

Bakugo: "Stop dodging!"

Izuku: "Ok then."

     He started to use Barrage.He puched Bakugo a lot but not with full power.He punched him in the stomach consecutively.Knocking him to a building.

Bakugo: "I'm not done yet."

     He started to propel himself towards Izuku while doing his Supermove Howitzer Impact.Which caused a large explosion.Izuku only got a few bruises and cuts from glass and other debris from the buildings.He healed it with regeneration.Now it was time for him to move.He stopped time and went behind him.Then he used EAC.It demolished some buildings.But nothing Izuku can't fix but it will take a toll on his body.He was knocked back to a wall.Bakugo was already very injured and was exhausted.

Bakugo: "I'm not done yet." While crawling to Izuku

Izuku: "You can't fight again Bakugo just accept defeat."

Bakugo: "I wont accept defeat."

     It was very obvious that he was very exhausted and injured.He was even struggling with standing up.Izuku decided to finish this quickly and fast.He ran at him and punched him in the stomach.Bakugo was now unable to stand up and he was in a fetal position.He was clenching his stomach from the immense pain that Izuku inflicted on him.

Izuku: "It's okay Bakugo.It's okay to be jealous and arrogant it's human nature.I've also been jealous of your and Izumi's quirk.But just make sure that it doesn't get in the way."

      Izuku went towards Bakugo and healed him up.He went to some buildings and fixed them up.Then he teleported him back to the dorm.Everyone was still in the sofa discussing about stuff before they had to sleep.Izuku made sure to leave no trace.Izuku immediately went to sleep while simultaneously trying to forget that anything happened.While Bakugo was contemplating everything Izuku said.

Time Skip

It was morning Izuku was getting ready for school.He and his classmates were going to go to the main building.But then suddenly Aizawa confronted Izuku and Bakugo.He called them to a certain room.