Sport festival 2

Readers POV

     It was now the cavalry battle.Everyone that passed through the obstacle course was now in the stadium.

Midnight: "Let me explain the cavalry battle.Everyone will be teaming up with 4 peoples or less and will have headbands that have scores in them the most scored players will pass to the final event.Oh yeah the person in 1st place gets 10,000,000 points."

     Everyone was glaring at Izuku.He knew that everyone would be avoiding teaming with him.So he asked 2 of his closest friend Iida and Uraraka.

Izuku: "Hey guys wanna team up."

Uraraka: "Sure."

Iida: "I'm sorry Izuku if I come off as selfish but i need to win the sports festival so I can't team up with you."

Izuku: "No It's okay I understand everyone wants to win the sports festival and give it their all."

Izuku goes to Shoko

Izuku: "Hey Shoko wanna join our team?"

Shoko: "Sure."

     Izuku needed one person left but everyone he offered refused.Then the pink haired girl from the support course came up to him.

Pink haired girl: "Hey Izuku right."

Izuku: "Yes.Who are you?"

Hatsume: "My name is Mei Hatsume and Can i join your team.

Izuku: "Ok thank you we really needed a 4th team mate but what quirk do you have."

Hatsume: "My quirk is pretty useless it's zoom it allows me to see a far range but I have my babies."

Izuku: "You mean your inventions right you didn't bring any infants to the cavalry battle right."

Hatsume: "Of course It's my inventions for example this jetpack."

Izuku: "That looks like Air jets jetpack."

Hatsume: "Because it is inspired by him."

Izuku: "I love air jet he's super cool."

Hatsume: "me too."

They were talking about heroes talking about stuff.While Shoko was jealous at Hatsume because she pretty much had a crush for Izuku since a long time ago.

     Midnight tells everyone to gather up with their teams.Everyone now was with their teams.Everyone was readying up because Izuku knew they were going to attack him first.The match started Izuku was right everybody was trying to get the 10.000.000 headbands immediately.

     Izuku used TS(expanded to 15 seconds).While time stopping he took some peoples headbands and moved his team far away.Time continues everybody was shocked the headbands on their head was gone and Izuku has a lot of headbands already.They knew that approaching Izuku would mean losing immediately so they avoided him.

     The team was just running around until Bakugo was flying trying to snatch his headband.Izuku rather than using TS told Uraraka to make them float and hatsume to turn on the hover boots while Shoko freezes Bakugo so he is stuck in the air and the team has to pick him up.

Shoto's Team

     A lot of teams were cornering him since Shoto was in 5th place and had a large point on his headband.Shoto froze them all and took their headbands instead.Yaoyorozu also created a shield for them incase someone could break through the ice.Iida was only for emergency use for speeding out of a situation they need to get out of.Kaminari was also an emergency use since he would short circuit if it exceeded his limit.They were about to get Bakugo's headband but it was snatched by a class 1-B student.