Entrance Exam

Readers POV

        It has been ten months since he started training.Now he has good control of his quirk.He was getting ready for the entrance exam but of course he had to teleport there because his parents and Izumi left before him.When he teleported near UA he walked there so no one can see he teleported.When he got there he saw the Izumi gang.

     He pretended that he didn't see them and walked towards the gate.But they instead notice Izuku and they approached him "hey loser i thought we told you not to attend the UA exam" Izumi said. "You cant control me." He answered. As Bakugo was about to attack him Izumi used her telekinesis to stop him and reminded him there are heroes around here.Bakugo then said "you got lucky you damn nerd." Then when he was walking he tripped as he was about to fall he suddenly didn't feel anything then he looked down and realized he was actually floating.

     He then saw someone with a brown colored hair holding her fingertips together.then releasing it.She then apologized for using her quirk without permission.He said its fine. "Um whats your name?" Izuku asked. "Ochaco Uraraka,Whats yours?" Uraraka said. "My name is Izuku yagi but you can call me Izuku."Izuku answered. "We should probably get in."Izuku said 

     Present mic was inside explaining about everything in the test while izuku was muttering a lot about meeting present mic and the test.Suddenly one kid with a blue hair interrupted and asked about the zero pointer and told Izuku to stop muttering.Izuku realized he was muttering  and covered his mouth.everyone in the room started laughing at Izuku.

Time Skip

    They were in front of a gate in a fake city filled with faux villains.He saw Shoko nervous and he was about to calm her down until the blue haired guy stopped him and explained that he couldn't sabotage anyone attending.He then just teleported to Shoko and calmed her down.Then he heard present mic shouting START Izuku immediately teleported around the arena and annihilated every robot in his path.

     The spectator room was shocked at Izuku.Its been 5 minutes and he has 100 points All might(Toshinori) and Green magnet (Inko) was focusing on Izumi.Every teacher was talking about the zero pointer and when to release it.

Izukus POV

   'It has been 6 minutes since it started and i have 110 points' Izuku thought.He was still destroying robots until he felt a small earthquake he went to the source of the small earthquake he saw a giant robot and he recognized that it was the zero pointer present mic explained.He followed present mics advice to avoid it until he heard someone scream for help.He saw Shoko stuck,her legs were stuck between big rubble that fell from the zero pointer.

     Just like the sludge incident his legs moved by it self he started to use 3 strength multipliers on his legs so he can jump high and barraged the zero pointer.After the barrage the robot was destroyed as he was about to fall then he said Stop time then walked down with airwalk.But to them because of time stop it looked like he teleported.While time stopping he also gave and took back hyper regen from Shoko.So her wounds and broken bones were fixed.

Readers POV

     They were all confused he was in the air punching the robot super fast then suddenly he teleported down.After that present mic ended the entrance exam He then left.While Izuku was on the way home he saw All might and green magnet he used invisibility immediately.They both were searching for Izuku but didn't see any trace of him they just gave up and went home.

     When he came home Toshinori and Inko were waiting for him to discuss about his new quirk.They heard the door open and checked it they saw Izuku tired from the entrance exam.They decided to leave him be and wait tomorrow to talk about his quirk.As he was about to sleep he checked his phone and saw a text from Shoko.

     He decided to read it and it was Shoko asking Izuku to train her.He accepted and asked "when and where?" She responded tomorrow and in the forest and he went to sleep.

Time Skip

     They meet up but before they start training he gives Shoko an invisibility quirk so they dont get seen if someone appears.Then he asked to borrow her quirk so he can analyze it first.She accepted.He made ice and fire and fully understood the quirk after that he gave it back to Shoko.He used elemental manipulation to make it similar to half hot half cold.He used water and freezed it at will and used fire.First they practiced by making a huge ice wall

First they practiced by making a huge ice wall

(Like that but smaller)

     He told her to melt the ice in 10 minutes.He used a stopwatch on his phone.After 10 minutes it still looked big but had melted but not a lot.Its now Izuku's turn to use his fire.He used his fire and melted it in 2 minutes. He told her to practice so she can melt the ice easily after that we can practice making water.

     You should use that invisibility quirk i gave you to train alone and you can teleport back to rest.Every week i'll check your progress ok.She said "yes sensei" which made Izuku laugh and gave her the signature smile which made her blush"we'll meet here again next Sunday ok" He teleported back home.

     He saw his parents sitting in the sofa waiting for Izuku but he thought they were waiting for Izumi since that was what they always cared about.When they saw him they asked him to sit with them in the sofa.He ignored them and went back to his room.But they were still calling him.He finally came downstairs and sat in the sofa

    He then said "we're going to discuss about your new quirk"  no izuku answered "Why,we are your parents."Toshinori said."Don't you dare call yourselves my parents"Izuku responded.They were shocked at this.Their son that was never mad was yelling at them. "That is no way to talk to your parents" Inko said. "I don't care,I was neglected for 12 years just because i was quirkless.I bet you don't have any memories of me after the age of 4." Izuku responded.They tried to think but never had memories of him after the age of 4.Then he went back to his room to rest because tomorrow was the day he gets the letter.

     He got a letter from UA he opened it and saw a hologram of All might. "Congratulations you got 110 villain points but this wouldn't be UA if it wasn't full of surprises You also got 60 rescue points for saving someone from the zero pointer.This is your hero academia."

To be continued