Basic Hero Training

Reader POV

     It was now the next day of UA.Izuku was sitting in class learning,now it was basic hero training time.Izuku waited for this he wanted to see his skills against other peoples in class.All might and green magnet got inside  everyone was fanboying cause they are the no.1 and no.8 hero except Izuku he hated them but couldn't express it or their rankings may drop if they find out the truth.

 AM:"This class is one of the most important class at school and you also need a stylish costume to be a popular hero after you're done wearing your costume meet me at ground beta."

Everyone was excited they get to try out their hero costumes

Izuku's costume

The fabric can expand and withstand hypertrophy and cant be stabbed by spearlike bones also waterproof and fireproof because he didn't want elemental control to wet or burn his costume.This costume was inspired by All for one.

Izumi's costume is just like gamma suit in the anime

Shoko's costume is the second costume of Shoto

And everyones costume is still the same

     Everyone now was in ground beta.They were doing hero vs villain for practice they were also deciding teams with lots.Peoples with the same letter in the ball they get will be in the same team

Iida: "Why are we using lots to determine teams and not pick persons."

AM: "When you become heroes you cant pick which heroes to partner up usually they only partner up with the nearest agency or the only available ones."

Everyone was now trying to search for the person they were going to team up with.

Izuku: "Hey Shoko which team are you in?"

Shoko: "I'm in team C."

Izuku: "I'm in team A what a shame i wanted to be with you."

Shoko blushed at his last comment.

Izuku being the dense person he is said:"Hey Shoko you okay your cheeks are red."

Shoko: "I-i'm fine."

Izuku finds out that he is partnered with Uraraka.

Team Matchups

A(Hero) vs B(Villain)

C(Hero) vs D(Villain)

E(Hero) vs F(Villain)

Yeah just continue it but K is still alone and doesn't have a matchup

Ok now it was about to start Uraraka and Izuku was standing near the door talking about their plan while Bakugo and Iida were hiding the bomb

Uraraka: "Hey Yagi you got a plan"

Izuku: "Yes.Bakugo will likely attack me first I'll stall bakugo while you try to find the bomb when you find the bomb tell me with the earpiece and i'll knock bakugo out.Sounds good."

Uraraka nodded

The alarm rang which mean it started.They both get in he knew Bakugo was near he could sense it when Bakugo was really near he stopped time and moved Uraraka away.He went back to the same spot.Time continued 

Spectator Room POV

they were a little surprised because they already know he could do that but for some reason they felt like time stopped but they just shrugged it off.

Reader POV

     Uraraka realized this was the next stage of his plan searching for the bomb.Izuku was now with Bakugo,Bakugo started with a right hook as he usually does Izuku always analyzed everyones fighting style.When he tried to punch Izuku he caught his arm and slammed him into the ground.They continued fighting until Bakugo stopped trying to hit Izuku.

Bakugo: "Hey nerd you know how my quirk works right I sweat nitroglycerin and ignite them well these grenades aren't for show off they store nitroglycerin and it will make a huge explosion.Die."

AM: "Bakugo stop it he will die if you release the huge explosion I will disqualify your team."

Bakugo: "I don't care and if he dodges he wouldn't die."

Bakugo releases the huge explosion

Izuku just stood there waiting until the time is right when the huge explosion cloaked him he stopped time and went behind Bakugo.

Spectator Room POV

     Everyone was worried because Izuku was nowhere to be seen they thought the explosion obliterated him.While a guy with purple balls on his hair peed his pants imagining if he was Izuku.Then because the earpiece was connected to a speaker in the spectator room they heard.

Readers POV

Izuku: "Yeesh Bakugo you released a reckless attack that could've killed me for a simple grudge."

Everyone was relieved that he survived that attack and even undamaged.

     Bakugo was now on a blind rage he tried to attack Izuku by throwing many fast punches with explosions at him but Izuku just used super dodge so he wont get hit.Then from his earpiece he heard that Uraraka had found the bomb.When he heard this he went from dodging to attacking back he used barrage on Bakugo until he was knocked out.

Spectator Room POV

    Everyone understood Izuku's plan now,he was waiting for Uraraka to find the bomb and to wait for him in the floor where the bomb was located.Some also cringed at Bakugo's Gruesome beating by Izuku.

Readers POV

    Izuku was now in the floor where Uraraka was he told her to be the one to touch the bomb.Everyone in the spectator room was confused he could've won right there but why.He turned off his earpiece.

Izuku:I know your true intentions of why you wanna become a hero you want to help your parents right.

     Uraraka was confused but mostly sad because she always wanted to help her parents but her parents always told her to forge a path for himself.

Izuku: "This is the perfect time for earning experience if you mess up I'll pull you back."

Uraraka was about to cry her friend would sacrifice the whole game just for her

     She went to the bomb and Iida noticed he tried to kick her but she touched his legs so he couldn't hit her she touched the bomb then they heard an alarms signaling that their match was finished.Izuku went to bakugo immediately and used restoration and healed him.They all went back to the spectator room.

     Everyone was cheering them on but also confused at how Bakugo was already healed up and recovery girl wasn't even there to heal him.

AM: "Who was the MVP of this match."

Yaoyorozu: "It was Yagi because he had a good plan and was also a team player.He helped Uraraka and did his role perfectly."

AM was just nodding because he only thought he had a good plan and nothing else.

To be continued

I'm making a part two or probably 3 of this chapter.Also I might not be able to upload for a couple days cause i have an exam coming up soon