Sports Festival 4

Reader's POV

After the Uraraka vs Bakugo he went to visit Uraraka since she is one of his best friends.He saw Uraraka in a room.

Izuku: "Hey Uraraka are you okay you seemed to get a little beaten up there."

Uraraka: "Yeah I'm fine there were only scratches and bruises plus recovery girl healed me up."

Izuku: "Oh ok."

Midnight on speaker: "Shoto Todoroki and Izuku Yagi come to the arena."

Uraraka: "I'm sorry you wasted your time on me."

Izuku: "No it's okay.I didn't mind at all."

Izuku and Shoto were facing each other on each side of the arena.

Midnight: Start

Shoto made a huge Ice wall just like the Sero fight.

Photo of the huge ice wall btw

     They thought Izuku was done for.Except for Iida,Uraraka,and Shoko since they knew what the was capable of he released an Enhanced Air Cannon and it shattered Shoto's Ice easily.Shoto was blown away a little bit he made a wall so he wouldn't fly out of the arena.Izuku saw this and destroyed the Ice.He was actually not trying to win this battle but instead convince Shoto to use his fire.He made a flurry of ice moves and he destroyed it with EAC.

Izuku: "Come on use your fire you can't win this look at me I'm still not damaged while you're shivering."

Shoto: "Did my old man told you to convince me because that will never happen.I deny that part of me."

Izuku: "That part is yours and not anyone else's.If it was your dad's side he could've used that part of you.It's your quirk not his."

Izuku's last sentence made Shoto remember what his mom told him.

Flashback

It showed Shoto and Shoko watching the TV that showed AM. 

Shoto: "AM is so cool I wanna be a hero just like him when I get my quirk

Shoko: "Yeah me too."

Rei(Their mom knowing how Endeavor really was): "Remember it's your quirk so use it for good."

     When they got their quirks they were always trained like soldiers and one day it was too much and it was more abuse than training.

Rei: "Stop cant you see they're only 5 years old."

Endeavor then also beat Rei.

     One day their mom was boiling water.She was calling her friend on the phone talking about how she couldn't raise Shoto and Shoko anymore about how their left side were unbearable and reminded her about Endeavor.Shoto came in the room.