꧁☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ☆꧂

>> 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 <<

*BANG*
My parent's car crashed in another and overturned, I just hang down and besides the fact I had a car crash a few seconds ago I was fine, I slowly loosened the curtain and let me roll-off. As I saw that my parents didn't move I started to scream and cry, I screamed louder and cried more, until a woman pulled me out of the car and hugged me. "Little one it's okay everything will be alright!" she said while stroking my back, I just cried into her shoulder until the ambulance came, they wanted to ask me some questions but I was completely under shock. I was even too shocked to move so someone picked me up and sat me down in the ambulance, the whole time I had this cold, empty look on my face.

This look didn't leave my face in the hospital, on the way to the Orphanage, and the next 5 Weeks at the Orphanage. I was just laying in my bed all day staring at the Wall in front of me. I ate all three or four days, which made me extremely skinny. The only person I was talking to was the nurse who brings the food. One day she came into my room and my whole life changed. "y/n?" she asked, "Hm" "Someone want to adopt you" she smiled and I sat up and looked at her "For real?" I asked excitedly. In answer, she just nodded with a smile on her face and then walked out of the room. I felt In a dreamless sleep with many happy thoughts.

*KNOCK, KNOCK*

I opened my eyes and mumbled a "come in" and turned to the other side, "y/n I-" "I won't eat today I did yesterday!" I mumbled with an annoyed undertone in my voice, "yeah I know, that's not good but someone is here for you!" I sat up, looked to the door and my jaw dropped, it was HELENA BONHAM CARTER! Helena wanted to adopt ME? "Hi.." I whispered, "Hey little one" she came to me with a smile on her face, and sat down next to me. "Looks like you know who I am" she laughs, for a moment I forgot how to speak so I just nodded with a shy smile on my face. "looks like you going to be my daughter" she smiled "But why me? I mean I'm happy, really happy but there are so many other kids" "yeah I know but there's a website with things about everyone and you seemed to be nice" she answered, and stood up, she gave me her hand and helped me up too. I was wearing a black oversized hoodie and black sweatpants, and because I was really tired I didn't change. I and Helena went to the Owner of the Orphanage and they spoke about something, meanwhile sat on a Sofa. After Helena was finished talking and walked over to me "can we go now?" I asked and we walked out, we went to her car and drove up to her house. When we were there, my jaw dropped, her house was beautiful, "You like it?" she asked, "Mhm" I just mumbled, she laughed a bit and took my hand, "So you know that you have two siblings right?" "Yes, Nell and Billy I know" I answered, and we walked inside. "Nell, Billy please come down, y/n is here!" she shouted, and the two came down, as Nell saw me, she pulled me into a hug, "Omg, Omg, I have an older sister!!" She said, with a bright smile on her face, "Hey Nell" I laughed, "You know my name?" she asked and pulled away, "Of course Helena is my Idol since I'm 4 Years old, so of course I know her kids" I laughed, "For real?" she and Helena asked at the same time, "It's embarrassing but yeah, I watched nearly every movie with you and nearly every interview and I have a ton of Edits that I made!" I laughed, and after that, we all started laughing. I talked a bit with Billy and then went upstairs with Nell, we spend some time in her room, and get known each other more, until Helena walked in, "Hey Girls" "Hey Mum" "Hey Helena" she sat down on the bed and we just looked at each other for a moment, "So, y/n, of course, you'll get an own room, but you just have a phone and this Outfit, so do you wanna go shopping some clothes?" She said, "Sure we can go shopping," I said smiling and hugged her, "Can I come with you?" Nell asked, "you have to do your homework, and we were shopping yesterday!" Helena said, "But that's not fair!" she said and crossed her arms "No, Nell, your not fair, look what you have and look what y/n have!" she said, and Nell looked down at her hands, "Yeah you're right, sorry Mom, Sorry y/n" she apologized and hugged both of us, "Have fun," she said and started doing her homework, Me and Helena walked outside we sat down in her car and she started driving. "So, um I have to go to school, where would the school be?" I asked, "Oh right, we can drive there, after shopping okay?" "Thanks" we drove in complete silence until Helena asked, "where do you wanna go shopping, Gucci or something like that?" "Are you crazy? No that's way too expensive I was thinking about H&M I'm always buying my clothes there and it's cheaper!" I don't understand why people buy so expensive clothes, "But you know that we have the Money right dear?" she asked softly, "Yeah Maybe we have, but that's a stupid way to spend it, I mean there are good cheaper stores with better quality, and Gucci and the other expensive Brands are just some clothes with bad quality and a brand name on it" I explained to her, "I'm proud that you think about something so important!" She said and placed a little kiss on my head.

☆☆☆

𝐀/𝐧: 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 🦋✌🏻