꧁☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ☆꧂

(A/n: I'm sorry but I have to do another Timeskip I'm just too, I don't know, I don't know what's wrong with me, I'm sorry!!)

*𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩: 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡*

>> 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 <<

Ricky, My kids and I were sitting in the living room, watching a movie until y/n gets tired, "Hellie I'm going to bed" she said yawning, "you coming to Rick?" she asked but Ricky shooked her head, "I wanna watch this movie" she said and y/n nodded, she walked over to Ricky and kissed her cheek, "good night sweet" she laughed, "night babes" Ricky giggled. I knew that was their best friend thing, but there was more than just friendship between them, I just felt it. We waited a few moments until we heard y/n's door close, we stood up and walked over to the kitchen, "So, maybe it wasn't nice to put these sleeping pills in her water, but we had to take her to bed in a way" (a/n: I don't even know if sleeping pills like this exist haha) I sighted and Ricky laughed, "I think it's kinda funny" she said and I rolled my eyes amused. "Okay, the others will arrive in" I looked at my phone, "an hour," I said and Ricky jumped up, "Oh, I want to bake a cake for her," she said and I nodded smiling. "Well I have to make the guestrooms for the others, Nell you look tired, go to bed, and Billy.. just I don't know you can go to your room and call your girlfriend or something," I said and All of them nodded, I showed Ricky were all the things were and then went to make the guestrooms, we normally had four guestrooms, but one was just a room with some old stuff in it, so we don't have enough rooms, I thought it would be okay to put Cate and Sandy in a room, because they were, well I don't know what they were, something like a couple in both of their dreams but no one could make the first step. Anyways, we still had just three rooms, I can think about this later I thought and walked back to the kitchen, where Ricky stood, taking photos of her creation. "It's perfect!" she said to herself, "yes it is, you're so talented," I said and she jumped, "Oh god, you scared me, but thanks" she giggled. Suddenly we heard a knock on the door, I went to open it and before I could even recognize who it was I felt her arms around me, then I didn't even have to look who it was, because I know it was Anne. "Thank God it's her birthday, I've missed you," she said, and I pulled away from the hug, "you could have just called me," I said, to be honest, I missed her too, really, but I thought she doesn't want to met me because she never called, I got lost in her eyes, and she waved her hand before my eyes, "Hellie," she said, "What did you say?" I asked and she looked at me amused, "I said that I was too shy to call you" she giggled, "you were to shy?" "Yeah, I don't know why," she said and I nodded my head, I let her in and we walked to the kitchen, "Holy Shit," Ricky said as she saw Anne, "Is this Ricky?" she asked and Ricky looked at us shocked, "Omg, she knows my name," she said and Anne tried not to laugh, "Yes, yes I do," she said and we walked to the living room. After a while, Sarah, Sandy, and Cate arrived too the only one who wasn't there now was Winona, "Can I ask, who are we waiting for?" Cate asked, "Oh, yes Winona Ryder" I answered, "the Beetlejuice girl?" Sandy asked, I laughed and nodded, "How does y/n know her?" Cate asked, "From Beetlejuice," I giggled "she watched Beetlejuice?" Ricky asked, and I nodded, "My mom watched it last week" she laughed, "well anyways I'm tired I'm going to bed, night guys," she said walking upstairs. We talked about our jobs and some other stuff for a while. Until we heard y/n screaming, "Wtf what was that?" Cate asked and I stood up, "Just a panic attack happens often, go to the kitchen, she will come down to drink something, so go!" I said and the others stood up.

>> 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 <<

We walked to the kitchen and hide behind the door we heard Ricky talking to y/n, "It's okay I'm here, I'm here everything's fine, breath with me, take a breath, yes great, great again" she said and I thought it was just cute, "Thank you Rick's, I'll be right back" I heard a soft voice, and a y/h/c, (A/n: I don't know how to write this, well It means your hair color) skinny girl walked down, "Sorry Hell's" she said and Hellie shocked her head, "No dear Its not your fault!" she said and y/n sat down next to her with a glass of water, "Why does that fucking shit happen all the time?" she asked, "language" "right, sorry, but why does it happens all the time" she asked, "I don't know, do you have nightmares or something?" Helena asked, "I think so, but I can't remember when I wake up, you know?" she sighed and took a sip of her water, "yes, but I don't know what to do" she sighed and y/n shook her head, "well anyway, I go to bed, I'm tired"

We walked back to the living room and just sat there in silence until Helena came back down, she sat down next to Anne, and put her head on her shoulder, "I'm tired" she yawned, and Anne smiled a bit, "go to bed" she said stroking a strand of her hair behind her ear, "I can't I have to wait for Winona" she said and Anne shook her head, "I'll let her in, go to bed" she said and Hellie smiled at her, "thanks dear" she said and stood up, "Oh, yes, Cate and Sandy are sharing a room, and Sarah and Anne or I don't know who else has to share a room, sorry I don't have enough rooms" she said and walked to her room.

We continued talking for a while, until Anne and Sarah got tired too, and went to bed. So it was just me and Cate, who had to stay up to let Winona in. After 10 Minutes I felt tired and put my head on her shoulder, she looked down at me and smiled, I smiled back and then fell asleep. I woke up because of a knock on the door, I stood up and opened the door, "Hi" I mumbled and yawned, "Hi, sorry did I wake you up?" She asked carefully, "Yes, but that's good" I smiled and we walked inside. I woke up Cate and we showed Winona her room and then went to ours.

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐈𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐛𝐭𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝🦋🤍