꧁☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ☆꧂

>> 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 <<

As we droved up to H&M a few people started taking pictures of Me and y/n, she gently grabbed my hand I guess because it was unfamiliar to her, I looked down at her a little worried, but she just smiled at me but didn't let go of my hand. We walked inside and started to search for clothes, she just picked some Sweatpants, Boyfriend jeans, and Oversized T-shirts, and Hoodies and looked if they suited her. I picked some merch of a singer and asked her if I liked it and she did, "Yeah I love them but that's to-" she began but I interrupted her, "y/n pls, I know Money is an important Theme for you but all the Stuff you picked are for 5 dollars or less, and to make it clear you live with us now you need clothes for every day, not just some new stuff, you need everything new!" I explained to her. She sighed, "Your right, I'm sorry, I know you have the money, but my parents didn't have it, and I never had many clothes or anything.." she whispered, "Don't be sorry, it's okay dear," I said and hugged her, then I passed her the clothes, she tried them on and showed me all the other stuff and I loved it. She changed back into her old clothes and we walked out with the new stuff, we went to the car when a middle-aged man started to speak to me "What are you doing with that kid?" he asks and y/n grabbed my hand again, I just rolled my eyes and we walked to the car. "God I hate it" I mumbled, "the paparazzi?" y/n asked and I nodded, "you don't have one minute of privacy" I sighed and started the car. "I'm sorry that you had to go out" y/n apologized, "No, god don't apologize" she just nodded and we drove home in comfortable silence.

As we came back home y/n grabbed her clothes and we walked back to the house. I opened the door and Nell ran into my arms, "Hi mum" she said with a cute voice, "Hi" I laughed and she pulled away, "so you find something beautiful?" She asked y/n, who just nodded with a little smile on her face. "show me, show me!" she said and jumped, then she grabbed y/n hand and ran up with her.

I walked to the living room and sat down on the couch, I started scrolling through my phone until I found something new about me.

Helena Bonham Carter, with a new Child:
who is this mystery girl, who was with Helena the whole day?
Her daughter?
Or just a fan?
Stay tuned, we will find out more about this mystery girl.

I just rolled my eyes at this shit, mystery girl god what is wrong with humanity? Why is it important who she is? Maybe I understand it when Fan Pages repost that because they really wanna know, and don't stalk me just because I'm famous.

>> 𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 <<

Nell and I ran upstairs and she sat down on her bed, "Okay now show me, the clothes you bought" she said excited, I laughed and threw the clothes on the bed, she grabbed some, looked at them with a huge smile on her face, "their wonderful" she smiled. We continued talking for a while until it got boring and we took out our phone. I scrolled through Instagram and saw a few pictures of me and Helena, "Oh wow, I'm a mystery girl now" I sighed and rolled my eyes, "Oh god" she sighted and we started laughing.

☆☆☆

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫.
𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐲𝐞 🦋✌🏻