꧁☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 ☆꧂

>> 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 <<

Y/n and I walked up to another room because she wanted to talk to me. "So what is it y/n?" "You like Cate don't you?" she asked with a cheeky smile on her face "How do you- I mean no I don't" I blushed, and she just laughed, "Ha" "don't tell her" I begged and she nodded "I won't" she smiled and we walk back to the others.

I knew that it was obvious that I liked Cate but it was still a little embarrassing. Y/n sat down next to Ricky, I didn't know if she was just her best friend. Because the way they looked at each other was full of love, I mean yes they're fourteen and fifteen, but it seems like, there is more love between them than between most other older people. 

Y/n looked at Ricky until Cate took a deep breath, and everyone looked at her, she turned to me and took another breath.

"Do you wanna go out with me?"

She asked me, and I looked at her a bit shocked, she wanted to go out with ME? I wanted to but I couldn't respond, so I started at her, she sighed and stood up.

"I knew she wouldn't like me.."

She sighed with a really sad look on her face and a single tear left her eye.

"No Cate, I-I love you.."

"What?" 

"I love you!"

She looked at me in shock and then sat down next to me again. She slowly stroked a strand of my hair behind my ear. She looked straight into my eyes and then on my lips, and back into my eyes.

"I love you too"

She leaned in and softly kissed me. We kissed for a minute or something until I pulled away because I got out of breath.

"Wow"

"Yeah, wow"

Cate and I looked at each other with a smile on our faces. I looked to the others and y/n got tears in her eyes.

"I was waiting for this, for years!"

I laughed and then looked at Hellie and Anne, Hellie had covered her mouth with her hands and Anne stared at us with her mouth open.

Ricky first looked at y/n then at me and Cate, back to y/n, and then, with a sad look on her Face down on her hands.

"What's wrong Ricky?"

I knew what was wrong, and I knew that she would lie but I wanted to ask anyway.

"Oh, um nothing"

She smiled at me but I saw that it was a fake smile. I just nodded and she looked back at her hands. We continue talking for another few minutes until I'm getting a bit tired.

"Guys I think I have to go to bed" I yawned and Cate smiled at me, and then she stood up. "Yes we're going to bed" She pulled me up too, and hugged y/n, Hellie, Anne and Ricky, so did I and then we wanted to go to our room, but y/n grabbed my wrist.

"Before you guys go to bed, remember there are kids in the house"

Anne choked and Helena burst out laughing. "Omg y/n" Cate started laughing too and then we went to bed.

𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐛𝐭𝐰 𝐈 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐨. 🦋🤍