Chapter 7.

(Haven't checked it, so sorry for mistakes loves<3)

*Time Skip*                                                  (you're 17 now)                                           

---

"Omg I can't belive this" Hellie said for the thousands time, she was walking around with the script for a new movie, and freaked out completely. "Hellie calm down" you said grabbing her wrist.

"Calm down?! Are you kidding? Have you read this?" She asked holding the script into your face. "I have, five times it's just a kiss" you said taking the script out of her hand. "It's not just a kiss, it's a relationship, there are more kisses you haven't read the whole script!!" she said nervous and you stared reading the script again. The script was for Ocean's 9, the sequel to Ocean's 8.

"Rose: I really like you
Daphne: I like you too *pushing Rose against the wall, and kissing her, down her neck*
Rose: *pushing her on the bed*
Daphne: *pulling her down kissing her again*" you read out loud, and stared giggling, "okay wow" you laughed and Hellie sighted, sitting down on the sofa. "That's not funny" she said frustrated, you rolled your eyes and sat down next to her.

"What's the problem? You like Anne, so what's the problem with making out with her?" You laughed, "Well the problem is that it is for the movie" she sighted, "Im pretty sure that she likes you too" you said and sat down next to her, "Can I have your phone?" You asked and Hellie looked at you confused for a second before giving you her phone.
'Hey Anne, would you like to meet tomorrow for dinner or something?' You texted Anne and smiled as you saw her texting back immediately, after a few seconds you got her text, 'Hi, Hellie yes I'd love that, can't wait to see you again' she texted and you giggled giving Hellie the phone back.

"My god, are you kidding me? Dinner with her?" Hellie asked and you laughed, "Come on Hellie, look how exited she is, you can't cancel this!" You said and she rolled her eyes.
"I can't belive you sometimes" she sighted and you shrugged your shoulders, "love you too, well, Sarah's in London for the weekend we wanted to go out for dinner just talking and stuff you know" you said standing up.
"You're stealing my friends, but have fun" she said and you smiled.

Since your birthday two years ago you and Sarah had been texting very much, even though there was a big age gap between you two you really loved eachother, as friends of course.
You even had met a few times, she was fun to talk to.

You quickly got dressed more presentable, and grabbed some money and my phone.
"Hellie, can I take the car?" you shouted with her keys alredy in your hand, "Of course sweety, have fun!" she shouted back and I smiled closing the door behind you. You walked up to Hellies car that you two basicly shared since you got your license, you loved her car and hadn't had an own one yet anyways, and even if Hellie was using her car you could just use Bills since he was still living with you even if he was 21 already. 
You started the car and drove up to the little restaurant were you and Sarah went the other times you met, as you stopped the car you almost imideatly jumped out, you were exited to see Sarah again, it was month ago since you saw her the last time.

When you walked into the restaurant, you saw Sarah already wating for you, you ran up to her and when she saw you she stood up and pulled you into a thight hug. "God I've missed you Sarah!" you whispered and she giggled, "I've missed you too little one" she wispered into your hair.
When you pulled away from the hug you two sat down and ordered your food and drinks. 

"So little one how are you?" Sarah asked and you smiled, "I'm fine what about you?" you askd and a smile grew on her face, "I'm perfect" she smiled, "Woah, what happened that your live is suddenly that perfect?" you asked and she laughed, "Oh, you remember me having the biggest crush on Lily right?" you nodded, and she continued "well she asked me to go out with her" she explained and you gasped, "Oh my god really?" you asked and she nodded exited, "Tell me everything!" she nodded and started talking after the waitress brought you two your drinks.

"Um, yes, well we filmed the next season of American Horror Story, and our characters are pretty close so we had almost every scene together, and because we had spend so much time together we startet meeting privat you know just like her cominmg over and us watching a movie together, or little coffee dates but nothing serious, anyways one day when we were on our way to our coffe shop we walked through the park and she just asked me if I would like to go on a real date with her, of course I said yes, and the next day we went to a cute little restaurant down the street from her house, and had dinner together, after that she took me home with her and we watched a movie and fell asleep together-" after she basicly rammbled that down you interrupted her. "Wait, you two haven't kissed or anything?" you asked and she rolled her eyes, "Y/n I wasnt done talking! Anyways, when I woke up again, I decited to make some Coffee, while I was doing this she came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my neck, then I turned to her and we kissed, that's the story of our date!" she explained and your yaw dropped, "Oh my god, this is literally the cutest thing I've heard!" you almost shouted and Sarah started laughing, "And are you two, you know like a thing now?" you asked exited, "We are" when you heared those words you almost passed out, "Finnaly!" You breathed out and you two laughed.

"Anyways, enough about me, what about you and Ricky?" she asked and you sighted, "to be honest I don't know, you know I thought that there was something between us, but everytime I feel like something could happen, she's distracting, I really dont understand that girl sometimes, she's flirting with me the one moment and two minutes later she's Ignoring me!" You expleined and Sarah smirked, "For me it sounds, like she's in love with you, but is unsure if you feel the same way about her" she said and you reaised an eyebrow, "are you serious right now?" she nodded and took a sip of her drink, "Absolutely!" 

You two continued talking for  almost two hours, when you suddenly heard your phone buzzing, you looked who it was and sent Sarah an apologetic look, "I'm sorry, It's hellie" she nodded and you picked up the phone, "Hello Hellie" "Hi Y/n, I ust wanted to ask if your still with Sarah" "Yes I am still with her" "Okay, It's just that I need the car, could you two come home?" She asked and you asked Sarah, of course she said yes and after you paid the bills, you drove back home.

---

Heyy, It's been a long time, seven months, but I felt like updating again, Sorry for not updating for soooo long but It's just that I had been slipping out of my Hellie phase, but I have the feeling that It's coming back so I updated it, and putted Sarah in it so I wouldn't loose motivation while writing, I'm sorry but yeah that's the next chapter love you guys <3
-L<3