꧁☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 ☆꧂

>> 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 <<

The next morning I woke up, because of the sunlight on my face, I stood up and changed into a black fluffy dress, and walked downstairs. I walked up to Cate and Sandy's Room and knocked at the door, "Wait a Second" Cate said, and a few seconds later she opened the door, she was wearing a green suit, and slightly curled hair, Sandy was wearing a light pink dress with her hair open, "You guys look wonderful" I said smiling, "Thank's you too" "Well I'm going to wake up the others and then y/n" they both nodded and I went to wake up the others. After a few Minutes everyone besides y/n was sitting in the living room, "Okay I'm going to wake up y/n" I said and then heard a scream from y/n, "Omg" Cate said and looked at me a bit shocked, "SPIDER, HELLIE HELP MEEEE" she screamed her lungs out and everyone started laughing, "Well I think she's awake" Sarah laughed "HELLIE SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME" I stood up and went to y/n's Room, I opened the door and saw her standing on top of her desk, "Please help me" she whispered and pointed on a little spider on her bed, I rolled my eyes amused and walked over to her bed. I picked up the spider and threw it out of the window. "Okay now change into something beautiful," I said and clapped my hands, "Why? I'm always wearing sweatpants" she groaned, I walked over to her closet and searched for a dress, I knew she had one, I bought it one day because I thought it would fit her well, It was a long puffy black dress, I showed her the dress and she rolled her eyes, "Wait here, but can you turn around?" "Of course" I turned around and y/n changed into the dress, "Okay, I'm finished," she said and I turned back to her, as I saw her my jaw dropped, "Omg, you look perfect!" "Really?" She asked with a little smile on her face, "Really!" She came over to me and hugged me, "Well now come on" I said and pulled her downstairs. As we walked to the livingroom y/n's jaw dropped, "OH MY GOD!" she screamed with a smile on her face, "Happy Birthday" Winona said, "Oh my god" y/n whispered to herself and started tearing up, but still had a smile on her face.

>> 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 <<

Y/n started tearing up and I ran up to her and hugged her. y/n smiled at me, and I gently wiped her tears away, "Hi little one" I said and she laughed a little, "Hi" she whispered. Y/n talked to the others and then we all sat down in the living room, y/n was sitting next to her best friend and Anne, and I saw that she was looking at her friend the whole time, I had to smile because of that cuteness, it was obvious that she liked her. We sat there in silence until I broke the silence, "So, Who of us do you know the longest and from which movies?" I asked I don't know why but the silence was boring, "Umm, Anne and Hellie, from Alice in Wonderland but first I didn't realize that the red queen was Hellie, and I always had a crush on the white queen" (a/n: haha sorry but I had a terrible crush on her) she laughed. "Aww," Anne said with a smile on her face. "Lesbian" I whispered in her ear and she blushed badly, I just shooked my head and laughed a little. We continue talking for two hours, and it was really fun to talk to y/n. "I'm hungry" Sarah laughed and Hellie nodded, "Ricky made a cake," she said and walked to the kitchen, after a minute she came back with a cake. She gave us a pice and all except y/n started eating, "Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded, "Of course" she smiled, and I looked a bit worried. We all just ate and y/n looked at Ricky the whole time, which was just cute. We finished eating and started talking again, after a time I stood up and pulled y/n into another room, "Ricky is your best friend right?" I asked and she looked at me confused, "Yes?" "Oh, I'm sorry for you," I said and patted her head, "What the fuck, Why?" She asked, "falling in love with your best friend sucks" I sighed, "How do you- Wait, Sandy is your- It's true I always knew you liked her!" y/n laughed, and I rolled my eyes, "Yes I like her but don't tell her!" "I won't, I don't even know how she couldn't notice" she laughed and rolled her eyes, I laughed and we walked back to the others. "I made tea," Sarah said and sat back down, "Helena you want yours with milk right?" She asked, "yes-" Helena began but y/n interrupted her, "but put the milk in first" she smiled and Helena looked at her a bit shocked, I didn't even know what's going on and just looked at them, "how do you- that are exactly my words!!" She said and y/n laughed, "I told you that you were my Idol since I'm young, and I watched your Interviews and sometimes I watched Behind the scenes videos that are one hour long, just because you were talking about how it is to play the role" she laughed, "So you were one of those crazy fangirls!?" Helena asked, "Well, yes I mean I had over 4000 Pictures of you in my Camera role" she laughed, "Yup, you're crazy" Helena mumbled with a smile on her face, "I'm not, well yeah your my mom now but I'm still your Fan" we all started laughing and Hellie rolled her eyes. We continue talking until it was getting late, "Well I think I have to go now" Sarah said and stood up, "Yeah me too" Winona said and stood up too, "Oh yeah, y/n can I have your Number?" Sarah asked and y/n nodded, she passed her the phone and y/n tipped in her Number, "Thanks" Sarah, hugged y/n and Hellie and so did Winona, then Hellie brought them to the door and hugged them again before she closed the door. She came back to us and sat down, next to Anne, "Can I stay here for tonight?" she asked and Hellie nodded with a little smile on her face. "Can we stay too?" Sandy asked, "We?" I asked, and she blushed, "Oh, I- um- I-I thought you're.. going to stay here too.." she stuttered and I smiled at her, "Yeah of course I will If you want I can sleep in Sarah's room," I said and didn't even know why It was nice to share a room with her and to pretend to sleep just to hold her hand. "No! I-I mean, you can stay with me!" She said, "Okay I'll stay with you" I laughed and patted her shoulder. We didn't talk much, Nell and Billy went back upstairs, Y/n and Ricky, Hellie and Anne and Me and Sandy were just looking at each other the most time, "So in five minutes my birthday ends, so Cate I have a wish" y/n said, I nodded and she came to me, "ask Sandy for a date, I don't care if you want to or not" she whispered, with a smirk on her face, "No y/n I'm not gonna do this!" "Ohh please" she begged, "No!" She crossed her arms, and looked at Sandy, "Sandy can I talk to you?" she asked and my eyes widened, I looked at her and she just smiled, "If you tell her I'm gonna kill you!" I whispered so that just she could hear it, "I won't" she whispered back, and went to the other room with Sandy.

𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐨𝐰𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬, 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐝, 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 🦋🤍