Chapter 9 - Party

***RUTH POV***
*Beep Beep Beep*

The alarm on my nightstand goes off. I groan in annoyance as I stop the alarm. I pull my pillow over my head and try to go back to sleep until last night flashed before my eyes.

I jerked up, throwing my pillow on the floor, as I turn my head and look beside me. Fuck. Thank god. He left. God, what the hell happened last night?

Oh no, no-no. Please don't tell me I exposed myself. "FUCKKKK," I yell as I throw myself back down on the bed and try to remember the events from last night. Did I tell him about my past...? No, no, I couldn't have.

Did I tell him I'm still a virgin...? OH MY GOD, I HOPE I DIDN'T TELL HIM I'M STILL A VIRGIN. "Uh...Ruth?" I jerk up again to see who was in my room.

I let out a deep breath when I saw Chloe standing by my door. "Jesus, Chloe, you scared the shit out of me," I climb out of bed.

"What happened to you?" She asks as she looks me up and down, terror on her face. "Okay, I know I look gross, but stop acting like you just seen the real-life Annabelle," I make my way to the bathroom.

"Yea, even Annabelle, wouldn't have the power to terrify me the way you just did," she walks out of the room, shutting the door behind her.

I stare at myself in the mirror, "Great, now I look worse than fucking Annabelle," I complain as I get out of my clothes and hop in the shower.

I don't have any plans today, so I think I'll grab some groceries and spend the day at home. It is a Saturday, after all.

I walked out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around my body. "BOO!"

"AHHHHH" I scream in terror, clinging onto my towel. "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE," I yell at Shay, who's trying to hold her laughter.

"Yo-you should have seen the look on your face," She chuckles. "Shut the fuck up. I can't even get some privacy in my own damn house," I grab one of my home-wear T-shirts, but Shay grabs my arm. "Ah, Ah. Hold on, So what are your plans for today?" She asks.

"Uhm...I need to go grocery shopping?" I reply in confusion. "And?"

"And I will spend the rest of my day at home. Why?"

"Perfect, let's find you a dress. We're going to that get-together party that Axel and Elec invited us to." What? Oh god, no. I forgot to ask her when that was when she had told me about it. So much for trying to keep myself busy at the bakery.

"Nooo, please don't make me go," I whine. "Nope, sucks. You're coming with us. They might have some hot friends. Oh, and we can find a guy for you to lose your virginity to as well."

"You're joking, right?" I ask her in seriousness. "Look at me." She states as she turns my body towards her. "It's about time you got some fucking game. That vibrator won't help you forever."

"Honestly, it's given me multiple orgasms thus far, so I think my pretty pink vibrator has stayed very loyal to me, something men can't do," I argue as I turn towards my closet again, searching through clothes. "So, you're coming, right?" She nudges my shoulder. "Do I have a choice?"

"Great, you can do your grocery shopping if you'd like, but just be ready by 7. Oh, and before you ask about last night, I'll tell you everything later." She makes her way out of the room. "So, change of plans, huh?" I grab a hoodie and a pair of Grey sweatpants and pull them on.

I finish my grocery shopping and place the plastic bags in my car. I woke up at 2 p.m., and that's when I usually wake up on the weekends.

It took me exactly two hours to finish my grocery shopping because I had to drive all the way to the other side of town since there's only one grocery store here.

It's now 5, and it's going to take me another hour to reach home, which means I will get home by 6, and I'll have another hour to get ready. Perfect.

***HOME***

I make my way out of the car with my groceries in hand. I leave the bags on the kitchen island, which Chloe will deal with.

I head upstairs and give Shay a call to ask what I need to wear because I don't want to go there looking too fancy or too dull. And if it means I'll be losing my virginity tonight, then I definitely have to look sexy.

I dial Shay's number and put it on speaker as the call goes through, and I look through my wardrobe. "Hi, the uglier sister," she answers the phone. "Haha, very funny. I don't know what to wear," I complain.

"So, as far as I know, it's a get-together party with a bunch of Axel, Elec, and Zane's friends. And it's at this warehouse, in the woods, trees and everything around. y'know how the woods look, right?"

"Yeah, no, Shay, I'm four years old, and I have no idea how the woods look. Thanks for the brief description. Now tell me what I should wear."

"Anyways, you can wear a dress, I'm sure everyone will be dressed fancy, and I'm like really trying to get laid, and we need you to get laid, so look sexy okay?" She states.

"Yeah, anyways, call me when you guys are here," I yell over the phone. "Yep, buh-bye!" She hangs up the phone.

A warehouse in the woods? That's a bit scary. Why would they party somewhere like that anyways?