three

The welcome back party was the main event of our first week here at St

The welcome back party was the main event of our first week here at St. George. It consisted mostly of loud music, dancing the night away, and getting shit-faced drunk. While the drinking age here in Switzerland is sixteen for beer and wine, and eighteen for hard-proof liquor, it was strictly forbidden on school property. That didn't stop us from sneaking it in, of course. I invited Kennedy up to my dorm to get ready, and pregame with some vodka.

"Shit, Mr. Maddox is hot." I gushed, fanning my flushed cheeks as Kennedy and I made our way up the winding stairs and to my room on the second floor.

"I told you!" she winked, "I'd let him teach me any day.".

Arriving at my dorm, I went to my house party playlist on Spotify, shuffling it in hopes to find the perfect song. As we sang and danced along to the music, Kennedy and I changed into our dresses that definitely didn't pass the dress code, while passing the flask of Tito's back and forth. At this moment, I couldn't help but feel like things may actually be okay without Victoria or Carson by my side. At least I had Kennedy.

"Damn girl, we look good." Kennedy giggled furiously, the vodka already reaching her mouth.

She wasn't wrong. Kennedy wore a sparkling silver gown, with a side-slit and deep v-neck. Her blonde hair hung in perfect waves and her makeup was flawless. I, on the other hand, opted for a short black dress, that made my cleavage stand out, paired with my best pearls, and some bright red lipstick. I'm not sure I'd be wearing this if it wasn't for the confidence the vodka instilled within me, but given that we had an alluring new guest, and an ex to make jealous, I figured it was game on. I flipped my hair upside down once more to give it some added volume, threw on a pair of red heels to match my lipstick, and joined hands with Kennedy before making our appearance in the main hall.

The music was blaring loudly, and half the students were already blatantly drunk off their ass. I looked around to see the bored chaperones, nearly ready to fall asleep. Except for one. Damien Maddox stood in the back corner, chatting away with Dean Chapman. God, even his laugh was sexy. Probably kissing her ass to get a stellar reference for his next job, I thought. I shamelessly glanced the tall man up and down, biting my lower lip. It wasn't often I found men so invigorating. After a summer of heartbreak, Damien was the first man I could even look at without feeling sick to my stomach. Observing him more closely now, I came to the conclusion that he was likely in his late twenties or early thirties. His cheek stubble had gone slightly gray, but his hair stayed a vibrant shade of chestnut brown, and while his skin wrinkled mildly around the eyes when he smiled, it remained youthful, emulating a warm glow.

Suddenly, I was approached by Carson, who was clearly drunk, and now blocking my view of Mr. Maddox. His hair was messy, and his cheeks stained bright red from the alcohol, reeking of bourbon from a mile away.

"You look great, Ana." he slurred his words, smiling giddily, as I felt a pit begin to form in my stomach. It wasn't easy seeing the boy you were madly in love with just three months ago. Especially when you have some liquid courage in you.

"Thanks, Carson, how was your summer?" I smiled tightly, trying to keep it casual.

"It was good, you know, Athens is beautiful. But it really wasn't the same without you. I miss you like crazy and-"

"Carson," I tried to intervene, before he cut me off.

He suddenly leaned in closer and whispered in my ear, "Please, Ana, can we continue this conversation upstairs?", before biting his lip, and tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

It was at this moment that I should've known better. Things were over between us, and I knew deep down that breakup sex would not bring more closure, only more confusion. But in that moment, I was drunk, confused, and needed this more than ever. Without a second thought, I allowed him to lead me upstairs to his dorm on the third floor, both of us laughing furiously as we drunkenly stumbled over the steep steps.

Once we were inside, he picked me up with force, pressing me against the wall and kissing me roughly, begging for domination over my delicate body. His lips tasted of strong liquor and cigars, and he smelled of a musky cologne I'd always gone weak for. Planting soft kisses along my neck and collarbone, he then found his way back to my lips, taking my lower half in between his teeth. Moving effortlessly to his bed now, his lips moved lower and lower, beginning to trail soft open kisses down my chest, causing me to let out a moan.

"You're so fucking beautiful." he smiled.

I began to undress, as he followed suit. Gripping his already messy hair between my hands, I kissed him back passionately. It had been so long since we were together, four months to be exact, but it came as naturally as if we'd hooked up yesterday. Breathing heavily now, he began to feel up my breasts, flicking my nipples playfully, and trailing his lips down to my stomach that eventually came to my panty line.

Removing my underwear with his teeth, he kissed my slit gently before swirling his tongue in circles around my clit, as I let out a loud moan, digging my nails into the bedsheets. I was already soaking wet. He then covered my mouth with one hand and began fingering me with the other.

"Shh, I remember how you like it." he said with a mischievous smirk, and continued, making me want to scream even more.

Just as I was on the edge of release, he suddenly stopped, taking off his boxers. As I reached my hand down, I felt how achingly hard he was, his cock twitching slightly in my grasp. I guided him into me, our eyes meeting and igniting a fire in one another's.

"Fuck, Carson, harder, please" I begged, calling out his name as he went deeper.

"You like that, baby?" he moaned. "Be a good girl for me, Ana."

Fuck.

After what seemed like an hour-long event, we both came undone, leaving us utterly breathless and tired on his bedsheets. Complete silence followed, until I decided to break it.

"Hey, I'm going to smoke a cigarette. The party should be over by now, do you wanna come?" I asked, as I offered my pack of Marlboros, sticking one between my teeth.

"Nah, that's okay. I already did." he chuckled slightly, as I rolled my eyes at his remark and he began to get dressed in some sweatpants and a white t-shirt. "Hey...can we talk tomorrow? I'm way too drunk to process this right now, but, um,  I had a lot of fun tonight", he laid back on his bed, smirking up lazily at me.

"Yeah, no, of course." I smiled back as I finished slipping into my dress, carrying my heels in one hand and my cigarettes in the other. "Goodnight, Carson, see you tomorrow". Before he could reply, I left his room, sneaking my way out to the courtyard.

I hardly ever smoked cigarettes, it's a terrible habit, I know. I only craved them when I was drunk or super stressed, so I kept a spare pack in my purse, just in case. Peering over the stairway from the third floor, I noticed things were silent now. The party was over, and Kennedy was probably wondering where the hell I went. I felt like a shitty friend for leaving her, but then again, she couldn't stop talking about wanting to spend more time with Jaxon one-on-one. I probably did her a favor.

I had finally snuck back down to the main hall, before opening the large creaky door to exit the building. It was a beautiful night. The moon glistened over a dark blue sky, providing enough light to see the summer flowers, which would soon wilt, and the stars twinkled softly, providing a soothing ambiance. I sighed a breath of relief as I lit my cigarette and slowly inhaled the sweet mixture of tobacco smoke and fresh Swiss air.

Interrupting my peaceful thoughts, I heard a noise coming from the left of me in the garden.

And as I turned my head, I saw him.