twelve

Later that night, I decided to unwind and have a bit of a self-care night, since it was much needed after my stressful weekend

Later that night, I decided to unwind and have a bit of a self-care night, since it was much needed after my stressful weekend. I changed into my favorite silk nightgown and gently applied a lavender face mask, before texting Kennedy and inviting her up to my room, so I could tell her what happened today, and she could fill me in on what I missed in classes. Within twenty minutes of texting her, she arrived at my door.

"Please tell me you're allowed to stay." she looks at me with an anxious expression, as I nod back at her with a smile.

She gives me a tight hug, as she let's out a sigh of relief. "Oh, thank god! I don't think I'd be able to live with myself if I was the reason you got kicked out."

"I don't think I'd be able to live, period." I retorted. "Basically the dean let me off easy, but I can't go out on the weekends anymore, I have to see the school shrink twice a month, and I have to help Damien with our class and the senior trip. But I'm not too mad about that last one." I stated casually while brushing out my long dampened locks.

"Oh my god, shut up." she smacks my arm before continuing, "You're telling me you have to spend time with Damien, the hottest teacher here, as a punishment?! Girl, I'm about to get in trouble just so I can join you." she laughs as I pour her a glass of champagne that I brought back from our night in Paris.

"Just wait until you hear what I said to him today." I smile at her devilishly as she begs me to continue.

As I fill Ken in on my eventful day, she tells me what I missed in class, and how Ashleigh freaked out on Carson in the middle of lunch, saying he was still into me. Yikes. A part of me felt badly for Carson, because I knew he didn't deserve to be lashed out at, but another part of me felt like he had it coming by getting himself involved with a known drama queen. I clear my mind, shaking away those thoughts before I let it become entangled in a web of gossip. This was supposed to be a self care night, after all.

Changing topics, I decided to go back to Damien. "So, I told Maddox he's the sexiest man to teach at St. George." I flashed a toothy grin, as Kennedy's jaw nearly hit the floor.

"No, you did not." she gasps, "We have to do something tonight. You have his number, right? Why don't we call him?"

"Really, Ken? I don't think that's the best idea..." I stammer, trying to think of a reason to even call.

"Okay, okay, well what about a flirty text? C'mon, it'll be fun. We'll come up with something." she gives me a mischievous smirk.

I give her a hesitant look before finally caving. "Okay, but if I get expelled over this, it's on you." I laugh as we plot a subtle yet eye-catching message to send to Damien. With three glasses of champagne in me now, I was a little buzzed and felt zero shame when I decided to text him. Just the thought of Damien, alone in his room, with nothing but a steamy text sent from me, made my imagination run wild.

Once I'd thought of something that would suffice, I carefully typed it out and hit send on the messages.

Anastasia:
I look forward to you touching me tomorrow

Anastasia:

*teaching

"Oh my god, he's typing." I tell Kennedy as I brace myself for his reply, my heart racing with anticipation.

Damien:
Meet me in my office. Now.

If there was one thing I didn't expect him to reply, it was that. Looking at my phone, I realized it was already one o'clock in the morning, and no one would be roaming the halls at this hour.

"You have to go." Kennedy said, "I'll cover for you if anything happens, don't worry."

"If I go there and Dean Chapman's waiting for me, consider this my final goodbye." I groan, getting up from my comfortable bed and putting on a pair of fuzzy socks.

"Good luck." Kennedy winks, and exits my dorm before I can say anything else.

My mind runs rampant as I try to think of a reason why Damien would want to see me at this hour. Was this a set-up? Did he already tell Dean Chapman about my inappropriate behavior earlier today? Or was he genuinely wanting to see me?

Not bothering to put on a bra, I leave my dorm in only my nightgown. My phone is the only source of light to guide me as I quietly make my way down the hall, getting closer to Damien's office with every step. I gently knock on the large door when I approach it, and to my surprise, it opens immediately.

"Come in." Damien orders, his face contorted into an expression that I've never seen before.

Entering the room, there is a dim warm glow coming from a lamp next to his desk, as all the other lights in the room are turned off. I make my way over to the loveseat in the corner, unsure of what he is going to say, or do, next. He closes the door behind him and turns around, moving closer, as his tall frame towers over me.

"Why are you messing with me, Miss. Wentworth, hm?" he looks me up and down shamelessly, making his gaze turn back to my eyes all whilst keeping a straight face.

"Who said I was messing with you?" I ask, a tone of false innocence lingering in my voice.

"Come on now, Ana. Don't play dumb. Ever since I've been here, your advances towards me have been quite obvious." he says with a frustrated look.

I stand up, straightening out my short gown and closing the gap of space between us. "You know I'm not wearing anything under this nightgown?" I whisper into his ear, and lay my hand on his exposed chest. "I'm not messing with you at all. I simply want you."

He pauses for a moment, seemingly coming up with something else to say, before letting out a deep sigh. "Ana. You're a senior in high school. I'm a twenty-eight year old college graduate, not to mention your teacher. You surely could have any guy here. So whatever mind games you're playing with me need to stop. Now."

"Or what?" I ask, moving away from him and sitting back down on the love seat, allowing my nightgown to hitch up to my upper thigh, not caring how exposed I feel in this moment.

All I felt was pure lust.

"Or you're going to regret you ever met me, love."

And with that, he exits his office, leaving me cold, alone, and more desperate for his touch than ever before.