The return

It was any old quite afternoon, Jinora and I would sit down at our little spot, it was a place where Tenzin couldn't see us, on afternoons like these Jinora and I would just sit there for hours. Today's was one of those days.
"We should get going now it's late." Jinora said as she pulled me in to a hug.
"Can't we just stay for a little bit longer?" I asked as I hugged her back.
"Well I don't know, even though am almost 19 my dad would want us back before dinner." She mentioned.
"True, we should get going than."
We turned around and started walking back to the temple that's when she appeared, she just like fell from a tree or something.
"Hey Kai, long time no see." She said as she picked herself up from the floor.
"Kai who is this?" Jinora asked me as she slightly got agitated.
"She's one of my old friends from the street." I told Jinora.
"So Kai who's your special lady friend around your arms?" The girl asked.
"O yeah, she's Jinora my girlfriend and Jinora this is Li."
"Nice to meet you Li but, unfortunately me and Kai need to really get going." Jinora told her as we started walking away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this part is really short ik.