Crazy

"Kai open up and let me in!" Said a voice from the window.
I sneak up slowly and had a quick peek through the window, it was Li.
If she's trying to talk to me at this time of the night, it has to be bad. At first I just tried to ignored her, but the knocks were getting harder and I could let her wake up Jinora or the rest of her family. So I opened my window,
"Okay okay stop!" I shouted, but not to loud so I wouldn't wake up anyone. "What is it that you want it's like 2 in the morning."
"I need to tell you something now let me in before I fall." She said as she pushed me aside to let herself into my room. "Hey nice room."
I rubbed the bridge of my nose in announce, "Li you have to go before you wake up someone."
"Fine I'll leave once I tell you this." She turned around and walked back to the window, "I know information about your parents, now seeya." She said as she jumped out of the window.
"Wait!" I called out but it was no use she was already gone. I closed up my window and sat back down on my bed.
"Is this a trick or is this real? Can I even trust her after what she did to me?" I asked myself. I turned to my side and repeated these things in my mind.
"Can I trust her? Is this real."
After repeating these things in my mind about 30 times I found my self in a doze and fell asleep.

**morning**

"Kai, Kai, Kai! Wake up it's like 9 you missed breakfast!"
"Ha, ha, am up, am up." I rubbed my eyes to see Jinora. "Oh morning Jin, sorry I couldn't sleep last night."
"That's okay, so do you want to go down and have some breakfast, my mum left out some for you."
"Oh okay thanks."
I got out of bed and walked downstairs to have some breakfast as I got downstairs something caught my eye in the window, it looked like Li.i got closer to the window and saw it was my own reflection. "Am I going crazy?" I asked my self. I shock my head and walked to the kitchen and saw some breakfast dumplings sitting on the counter I picked them up as well as a pair of chopsticks next to it and started eat them. As I was eating I looked through the window seeing Meelo and Rohan playing a game of air ball, but something caught my eye behind a tree, it was Li again.
"I have to be going crazy."