Training

After Jinora left I sat back down and thought Li better not be any where near me when I master my final move. I went to Tenzin'z office to tell him I was ready to start my training. Talking to Tenzin always made me nervous maybe it's because he's scared that I might brake Jinora heart or something. I walked up to Tenzin's office door and took a deep breath in, I knocked.
"Uh, Tenzin am ready to start training if you don't mind."
"Okay I'll be there in a moment. Just wait for me at the training area."
With that I gave him an okay and walked over to the area where we would train airbending. I sat under a tree and waited for Tenzin, the tree I sat up against face the city. I was just sitting and enjoying the view when I few leafs started to fall on me. I looked up to see what I saw nothing, so looked back to the city but something blocked my view or should I say someone block my view, I looked up to see no one else but Li. I jumped,
"W..what are you doing here?"
"Don't you want to know more about your parents?" She asked as she sat down next to me.
"First of all yes I would like to know about my parents and second of all Tenzin is coming and if he catches you."
Li interrupted me "Okay I'll leave but next time I see you, you have no choice but to listen to what I have to say."
Next thing I knew Li just jumped back in the trees and was gone, but just at the nick of time Tenzin was calling. I got up and we started my training.

**2 hours later**
"Good work Kai, I bet you with just a little bit more practice You'll have your tattoos in no time."
"Thanks Tenzin." I said breathless to him as he walked off.
Once I regained my breath I looked up and I saw Jinora walking up to me.
"Hey, how was training?"
"It was good, your dad says with a little bit more practice I'll be able to get my tattoos."
"That's good."
As Jinora said that something caught my eye I started to walk over to it.
"Uh, Kai is everything alright?" Jinora asked a bit worried.
"Yeah something just caught my eye something you don't normally see lying around the island."