Problem

but something caught my eye behind a tree, it was Li again. I dropped my dumplings on the bench at the sight I shock my head once more and she was gone.
"I have to be going crazy." I told myself.
After cleaning up my mess I went back to my room and laid down on my bed.
"Bang, bang, bang!" The sound came from my window.
I went to my window and saw Le once more, I open up my window and asked,
"What are you doing here and why have you been roaming the island? What if you get caught?"
"Well one I came here to tell you the information I know about your parents and two yes I've been staying on the island because only the island has comfortable trees." She said as she hopped in to my room.
"That's right you like to sleep in trees and what this about my parents?" I asked as I riased an eyebrow.
"Well..." Before she could finished she was interrupted a loud call.
"Kai, are you okay?"
"That's my calling to go, seeya." Soon Li jumped out of the window and left.
My door sooner opened and revealed Jinora standing the with a worried face,
"Kai are you okay? You were in the kitchen one minute and the next you were gone."
"Yeah am fine it's just I've had a lot on my mind since last night, that's all." I said as I rubbed the back of my neck.
"Well do want to talk about any of the things on your mind?" She asked as she sat down on my bed.
"It's just that Li kinda of knocked on my room window last night, than asked her what she was doing and she said that she had information about my parents."
"Wait, Li cam to your room window last night and told you information about your parents?"
"Yeah basically, but the thing is I don't know if I could even trust her anymore after what she did to me all those years ago."
"Well if I were you I'll do what ever my heart thinks." As Jinora said that she got up and gave me a hug and a kiss on my check than left the room, but before leaving she said,
"Oh don't forget you still have airbending training with dad, you still have mastered it yet you got one more move to master."
"Thanks for the reminder." I told her.