The past

Was it really necessary for her to climb into the trees like she could of just walked or something.

**3 hours later**
"So this Li girl who is she exactly?" Jinora asked me asked we sat on the couch.
"Well she's was one of my old best friends from the streets but she was kinda off a trickster." I took a deep breath in, "she was the reason why I was sent to the adoption home."
"What, how?" Jinora asked with a worried look.
"Well it started out on the markets place seven years ago. My other friends sent Li and I to go get some food for us all. Li got an idea of how we were going to get some food by one of us districting the shopkeeper and the other one stealing the food. When Li was distracting this young fellow while I tried to grab some grub, but the man saw us and called us out. We tried to run away from the cops but they caught us and when I taught things couldn't get any worst she blamed the whole thing one me, saying it was my plan, my idea and I just pulled her into it and she had no choice and if she didn't want to do it I would hurt her."
"Did she really do all that, to you?" Jinora asked, pulling me close.
"Yeah she really did all that and right now am hoping she didn't come back asking forgiveness."
Jinora looked to her left seeing what the time was in the clock,
"Anyways, it's getting late we better rest up for tomorrow."
"Sure, goodnight Jin." I told her as I kissed her temple.
"Night, babe." She said as she pulled away from the hug and walk up to her room.
**later that night**
I can't sleep ever since Li came back all I can think is about how she back stabbed me all those years ago. How could she do that to me after all we've been through. Eugh am over thinking again, that was something that happen seven years ago I should just forget about it. Just while I was in my trance of thoughts.
"Knock, knock, knock" came from my window.