The ball

As a female bodyguard of a powerful mafia boss, I'm always expected to be good looking at all times especially at certain occasions like the one my boss is attending today. I'm 170 cm tall, short curly black hair and captivating eyes. I'm really white, I don't like to tan and everyone in the gang makes fun of my skin colour but I like it because I really stand out. I'm the leader of the mafia, boss's right hand, all the missions and operations are planned and handled by me and the guys in gang. I'm from Lebanon, and I speak multiple languages including Arabic ofcourse, Russian, English, French, and a bit of Spanish, but despite being an Arab, I was welcomed into the mafia like I was a true Russian which really warms my heart. The gang has been my family for 2 years.

Oh and my name is Leen Kanso, my boss is 55 years old and his name is Alexei Romanov, yes he's a Romanov.

Now back to the ball, this event is a cover up for a business deal between two gangs, ours and the Italians. A huge drug deal is gonna be signed today and a lot of guys from the gang are gonna be present there to look out for any intruders or secret agents that work for the U.S government. We want to make sure everything will go as planned.
My driver sam picked me up from my luxurious apartment, he's a 50 year old man, very kind and decent. I really consider him as family more than a driver, and his wife treats me just like her own daughter and I'm really grateful for that.

We arrive to our destination, Club Bianca,  in 30 mins. My boss was still in his SUV when I arrived and was still waiting for my arrival since I'm the one accompanying him, as a bodyguard and nothing more ofcourse. Boss was looking elegant as ever all thanks to my amazing dressing skills, he always asks me to choose his outfits so does his wife because I have a good taste in fashion.

We enter the club and as usual all eyes on us, well I always heard from my gang that boss stole all the attention everytime he walked into a room/event, but not until I joined the picture. I now capture the eyes of every individual which makes me want to throw up in disgust.
Stupid old men were looking at me with  disgusting smirks playing on their lips and I was beyond annoyed by this, but I must control myself in order not to make a scene an ruin the entire plan.

I noticed most of the people at the event, from rich to famous but one group caught my attention and I realised that I've never seen them before. They were dressed in black, all three of them, and not gonna lie they were all so handsome. Ofcourse one of them stood out, he had blue eyes perfect dark brown hair, and from the way he was sitting I noticed he was tall, like really tall.

I was by my boss's side all the time, scanning the area like a security camera, I couldn't help but stare at the handsome guy every now and then.

Focus you idiot, you're never like this! What is wrong with you? I said to myself.

"Leen" my boss called.

"Yes sir!" I instantly replied.

"Anything suspicious, because I see that your gaze had been holding table number 9 for 15 minutes" Damn it he noticed.

"You see boss, the people sitting at table 9 are all new here, I've never seen them before but I have this feeling that they're not part of our world".

Don't forget to vote.
It would really mean a lot if you did.
Also leave your thoughts about the story and any remarks concerning changes I should be doing.
Enjoy reading.
💙💙💙💙💙