Arresting her again!

Eythan's pov

It's been 2 months since the vacation in Paris, and every single day made my head hurt. Stassie would yell at me constantly, the forces pressuring, literally no one was on my side.

"We are very disappointed in how you handled the situation in Paris sir!" Most of my team said

"Listen, had an argument with her boss and it turned into a fight. He sent her on a vacation to sort her shit out, so she wasn't involved in any mafia business there." I replied. " Oh and thanks to Kelly's smart mouth, I couldn't do anything to her because she'd suspect that I'm still on the mission. I couldn't steel her phone and make up something , like she forgot it somewhere or let one of our men steel it from her bag while we're shopping. I could've done multiple things if kelly didn't expose me." I added

"Eythan!" Stassie stormed into the room. "You've been with her for 2 months, and you promised to arrest her again and BRING HER TO ME! I DON'T CARE IF THAT BITCH KELLY MESSED THINGS UP! I WANT HER EYTHAN, I WANT TO PUNCH HER SO HARD SHE'S GONNA FORGET EVERY SINGLE DETAIL IN HER LIFE! JUST LIKE SHE MADE ME FORGET WHAT LIVING A NORMAL LIFE MEANS!"

"Stassie! I CAN'T LET YOU HURT HER, THAT'S NOT YOUR JOB. THE MILITARY WILL TAKE CARE OF HER! SO PLEASE STOP ACTING LIKE A KID!" I yelled at Stassie

"WAIT! DID YOU REALLY MAKE HER FALL FOR YOU, BECAUSE I THINK IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND EYTHAN."
"Why ar-e you tra-trying to prote-ct her, you promised me that I'll get her first and torture her, what changed after Paris? ANSWER FOR GOD'S SAKE EYTHAN LORD!"
Stassie was taken out by some nurses and some pills to sleep.

I can't take it anymore.

"Sir! The forces agreed to deploy you in the middle east for 5 years as colonel and not general." John said.

"So please! Finish this mission and stay here with Stassie and everyone. We don't want some arrogant general to take over." After what I heard, I decided to contact Leen and tell her that I want to meet up with her. I noticed that she sent me 5 messages.

Chat between them.

Leen: Hey Eythan, how are you?
Leen: I want to meet you somewhere and very soon.
Leen: I have some important news to tell you.
Leen: I missed you so much babe and I can't wait to see you.
Leen: Please tell me when you can meet up.

Eythan: Hey! I missed you more baby. We can meet tomorrow at night, Monty hill?

Leen: Yes babe that would be great!

Eythan: At 8 pm be there ;)

Leen: Sure I will! I love you 🤍🤍

Eythan: I love you more!

End of chat.

I called my team for a meeting, we agreed to take her down tomorrow.

The next day

Leen's pov

Eythan and I will meet today and I can't wait to tell him about the baby. Although I'm afraid that he will no like to have baby with me and will abandon me.

It's 7:30 pm, I managed to sneak out of the mafia house and I just reached Monty hill. He was there.

"Hi baby!" I said throwing my hands around his neck and pulling him into a kiss. He didn't kiss me back instantly, he seemed tense, but then he did. He grabbed my butt and lifted me up then placed my legs around his waist. We kissed for what seemed like hours. I tugged on his hair and made moan for me. I MISSED HIM!

He suddenly pulled away.

"I'm so sorry baby!" He confused me.

"What? Why are you saying this?"

"I didn't want to do it, but I was forced to. Please for give me!"

"HANDS UP, NOW! GET ON YOUR KNEES!" I turned around to be met with a hundred soldiers pointing their out their machine guns to my direction. The I felt Eythan's hand trail down my hands and handcuff me. He brought me closer to him and kissed my neck.

"I love you so much! I couldn't say no to this plan, PLEASE FORGIVE ME MY LOVE."

For the first time in my life, I couldn't say a word or do anything. I was shocked, I didn't have the chance to tell him about our baby.

I was taken to one of the vehicles, but before that they checked if I had a tracker on, well at least they they learned from their mistakes. UNLIKE ME!

We reached the base and I was taken to an empty room, suddenly I saw the door open and A VERY ANGRY Stassie came in. Apparently this room is sound proof because Stassie started beating shit out of me and all my screams weren't heard by the guards outside the room.

"I promised that I will make you pay bitch, you'll pay for killing Mason."

"I- I didn't do anything." Was all I was able to say.

"LIAR! A BIG FUCKING LIAR!" She yelled.

She kicked my stomach more than ten times and I started losing my consciousness. I felt her fist colliding with my face multiple times until I only saw darkness.

Eythan's pov

"Good job Eythan! I'm proud of you son." General Stanford said. He's the same man that welcomed me when we first arrested Leen at the ball.

"Thank you general!"

"Eythan, I asked the guys about the mission and how it went. Why did you kiss her when you handcuffed her?" He asked.

"It was just part of the act sir! Nothing more."

"You love he Eythan don't you?" He asked.

"No I don't si-"

"Yes you do! If you didn't feel something for her, you wouldn't be so calm about accomplishing this mission. You'd be celebrating just like you do in every mission. You're annoyed and mad for doing this to her."

"YES YES I LOVE HER! I LOVE HER MORE THAN ANYTHING SIR!"

"Don't worry son, she's gonna stay here with us for a long time. You'll get to see her every day." He smiled and winked at me.

Bang!

The door to my office opened and John stepped in.

"Sir! Stassie took all her anger on the girl, we found Leen unconscious in the room and bleeding. She's severely hurt! We need you there!" I didn't wait until he finished his sentence. I immediately rushed to the room where Leen was and I-

"No no no, Leen wake up! Please wake up baby. LEEN WAKE UP!" I tried my best but she was unconscious.

"Move Eythan, we have to rush her to the medical area now, she's losing a lot of blood!" General Stanford said.

Please be okay Leen, I'm so sorry!