Mission unknown

Mission unknown, was the mission to find out who the mastermind of Romanov's mafia was, and we found her. We were so close to complete this mission, but Leen dragged us back to the starting point. Hopefully this new start would be better and more successful since we now know a bit of information about our target.

Leen's pov

We got out of the truck and Danya held my hand then looked into my eyes with a spark in his. This never happened before and I was a bit confused. He brought my hand and placed it around his neck then snaked his hand around my waist and helped me walk into the house.

I entered the mafia house with Danya's help, I wrapped my hand around his neck for better support while I'm walking. Boss and his wife Vanessa rushed to me and hugged me at the same time. When they pulled away they started checking if I'm okay, their eyes landed on my leg and Mrs.Vanessa started freaking out.
"Madame I'm totally fine there's no need to worry about anything. I'm right here, alive, and in a very good condition so please relax. " I assured her.

Vanessa Romanov (Boss's wife)

"I was so worried about you Leen, but I knew my daughter would be back

"I was so worried about you Leen, but I knew my daughter would be back. This helped me relax and stopped me from destroying every single military base in the area." He added
"Oh my God!" I chuckled at his statement rolling my eyes.

"Watch it young lady!" He warned in a playful tone.

Danya dragged me to my room to rest and asked our helpers to prepare my clothes so that I'd shower after taking a nap.

I tried sleeping but I couldn't. The events of tonight kept playing in my head. The general and his captivating eyes kept me awake all night, so I decided to sit on the balcony and watch the night sky. I enjoyed the calm atmosphere. The mafia house is located on a hill, far away from the city noises and pollution. The house is surrounded by trees of all kinds and huge areas of plants, there's even a small lake.

I was thinking of what Danya told me before leaving my room. He informed me that boss decided I should live here the entire time or at least until we take care of the general issue. I love my privacy and always wanted to live alone. So with boss's orders, I'm not allowed to go back to my apparent.

*Mafia house*