Paris here we come!

Danya's pov

After last night, I was so angry at boss for doing this to her. But he was kind of right, Leen was really acting weird the past week. Imagine she couldn't even defend herself when this guy attacked her at the club. She's one of the best if not even 'the' best person in the mafia when it comes to self defense.

I took a shower and dressed up

I decided to go to her room since I really need to talk to her. I knocked on the door of her room.

"Come in!" She said.

"Hey L, how are you today?" I asked her and she gave me a little smile totally forcing it out.

"I'm okay Danya, how are you? Oh and I'm really sorry for putting you in charge and throwing all the responsibilities on you. I really should've asked you before, I know it isn't easy but I really believe that you're the best replacement. " she apologised

"Well I'm good. And please don't apologise, I want to thank you for trusting me with your role and plans. It means a lot." I went over to her and hugged her tightly. She started crying, and it really broke my heart since I've never seen her get emotional.

"Hey hey calm down everything is going to be okay. This vacation is for your own good, you get to rest and focus on yourself. And by the way, this boyfriend of yours is GORGEOUS! YOU LUCKY PIECE OF SHIT!" I chuckled and she laughed too. I'm glad I saw her smile again.

"Thank you so much Danz! You always make me feel better." She said while still hugging me.

"When are you leaving to Paris?" I asked her.

"In 2 days I guess. I have to pack first and book a flight, I also have to find an apartment to rent." I cut her off

"Don't worry about this, I'll take care of the apartment and booking. You just have to pack." I winked at her and she smiled.

"Thank you so much!"

Leen's pov

Danya's efforts to help me made me feel a lot better. I finished packing and went to our car. Boss told me yesterday that I won't be taking a private jet to paris, I have will take a regular flight. Seems that he's really pissed off.

After hours of travelling, we were finally back to LA. Mrs.Romanov greeted us once we arrived and I headed straight to my room. I showered and again started packing for paris. I finished in 6 hours, then had a meeting with boss and Danya to hand him all the work that he needs to do during those months.

I got a text from Eythan saying that he found a way to stop the media from posting about me, so I'm no longer wanted which was very suspicious.

I went to Macdonald's to grab some meals and then went back to the house, took all my bags and asked Sam my driver to take me to the airport.

Eythan and I booked the same flight, and I was really excited to spend 2 months with him.

We arrived to the airport and I thanked Sam. I also asked him to take care of his wife Kiara and he nodded then chuckled. He gives her a hard time that's why.

For Boss and the entire team well, no one even looked at me before leaving except Danya ofcourse. He seemed really mad at boss's behaviour, but he couldn't do a thing about it. Danya promised me that everything is going to be alright and that things will go back to normal soon.

I got on the plane and Eythan dragged me to sit next to him. We talked for a bit and he noticed that I wasn't feeling well. He kissed me on the forehead and hugged me tightly. We pulled away and he placed his hand on my bare thigh sending shivers to my body. He noticed my reaction and smirked, he kept dragging it up and rested it inches away from the sensitive part and I shot him a glare. He chuckled and left it there without moving it back up.