We meet again

Leen's pov

"What a lovely surprise gorgeous." He winked sneaking his hand around my waist and pulling himself closer to me shattering the distance between us.
I tried to escape his strong grip but failed when he grabbed both my hands and brought them above my head.

"Let go of me you..." I yelled but he immediately hushed me by placing one of his hands on my mouth.

"Nah, listen babe. You ain't going anywhere until we talk. Don't worry I won't arrest you again, not now at
least." He smirked at me.

"You wanna talk huh? So tell me, how did you know I was coming here?" I questioned him.

"Well babe" he gently kissed my neck making me go crazy. He kept his lips on my neck and continued kissing me, pausing everytime he wanted to speak. "I didn't know you were coming, but It wasn't hard to find your apparent. So I decided to pay it a visit knowing very well you're gonna be at Romanov's for a good time, but here you are pinned to the wall falling for my kisses." He continued "I found nothing searching the entire apartment, you're really smart for keeping all the good stuff at Romanov's. And nice office by the way, a great place to kiss a chick like you or maybe even do more than just kiss." He winked at me and went up to my jaw kissing it harshly, I was running out of breath barely able to hold my moans.

Stop him Leen what is wrong with you? Control yourself!

I was melting under his touch so I kicked him down there. He pulled away gaining his Balance. But he was quick to hold me by my waist, wrap my legs around his waist and push me back to the wall bringing his face very close to mine. He stayed silent and didn't even move. Before I know it his lips were on mine kissing me harshly for what felt like hours.

"Stop!" I demanded, trying to sound angry. I FAILED

"Are you sure baby? Because your moans say otherwise." With that he pecked my lips and released me, leaving me like total mess. I was sure that my lips were swollen and as I looked at the mirror next to me, I saw hickeys. Great the last thing I needed was hickeys! I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"Let's talk now." He said and sat on my bed looking me up and down while smirking. "I gotta say, you have a sinful body!" He added licking his lips.

"For God's sake stop checking me out!" I yelled at him. "Start talking now!" I demanded shooting him a death glare.

I turned my head back to the closet to start packing and then felt strong arms wrap around my waist. He bit my earlobe and said: " What did I say about yelling gorgeous?" His hands were roaming over my body touching every bit of it. I was falling for his touch again. Never in my life did I imagine that I'd fall for someone's touch or looks that fast. Maybe because I've never been touched before or felt wanted by anyone. I had to break from his hold.
But before I did, he kissed my neck and sucked on the soft spot.

"Ahhhh!" I moaned loudly.

"Shit you're so God damn beautiful! If you keep on moaning, I'll do something dirty baby girl. Mark my words!" Before he finished his sentence I pushed him away from me trying to catch a breath.
I rushed to the door, grabbed my gun from the floor and pointed it at his sick head.

He was shocked by my sudden move and threw his hand in the air informing me of his surrender.

"Listen to me! I'm done with whatever game you're trying to play. If you wanna talk then talk like a respectful general and not like a sexually frustrated idiot. I need to pack and leave, I'm already late. Meet me tomorrow at 10 o'clock at night. Monty hill. Change your appearance so no one would notice it's you and I'll do the same. Oh and don't worry, I'll come alone. No bodyguards."

"Deal!" He replied.

With that, I threw all my clothes in my bags and stepped out of my room. I asked him to stay inside until my men and I left so that he won't get caught.

As I was leaving my apartment, I recieved a call from the Italian mafia informing us that the shipment will arrive in 2 days. I made sure the general isn't listening to my conversation with the mafia.

Good amount of cash is on the way, can't wait! I smiled at the thought and honestly what's better than money? Exactly! nothing ;)

Don't forget to vote.
It would really mean a lot if you did.
Also leave your thoughts about the story and any remarks concerning changes I should be doing.
🥰🥰💙💙💙