I have a wife ❎⚠

⚠WARNING⚠
(insinuation of sexual assault)

You were in your dressing room reading comments on your latest Tik Tok post. Luckily there weren't any hate comments just really funny ones.

You spent more time reading people's comments than actually watching videos. You scrolled down you barely started to read the comment and you were already laughing out loud.

You heard the door open because the noise that was once muffled sounded louder and more clear. You put your phone down still smiling when you turned to the door and when you saw your girlfriend your smile spread even more.

"What?" Taylor asked raising a brow as she locked the door then walked over to where you sat on the dressing table. "What, what?" You asked raising a brow at her.

"Why are you smiling like a kid who got ice cream?" Taylor asked stopping in front of you putting her hands on your knees standing between your legs. "I'm happy to see you." You winked making her giggle.

"Are you ready?" She asked while fixing the buttons on your shirt. "No, because you still can't do a button-up shirt." She teased making you laugh.

"Who says I can't?" You smirked as she looked at you confused. "Maybe I just like it when you fix it." A look of realisation formed on her face making her smile up at you.

"If you want me to touch you just ask." She said focusing on the buttons but you could see the smirk on her face. "It's not the same." You shrugged making her look up at you her fingers lingering on the third button. You always left the top three or four buttons open.

She then put her hands flat on your chest sliding them up over your shoulders and into your neck making goosebumps cover your skin. Her thumb brushed over your jaw making you smile at her.

A knock on the door made her sigh as you looked at the door. "You're up in five." Someone called from outside.

You looked at Taylor who was smirking at you making you raise a brow at her. "Can't leave without a good luck kiss." She pulled you into a kiss, kissing you passionately.

Before you could reciprocate the kiss she pulled away smirking at you making you groan. "Why?" You whined making her giggle. "There's more waiting for you later." She winked making you smile.

You got off the dresser now standing in front of Taylor who stared up at you with sparkling eyes and you knew you shared the same look.

You were absolutely in love with the blonde and you would do anything and everything to make her happy and feel loved.

"I love you so much." You said gently cupping her cheeks placing a kiss on her forehead making her smile. "I love you too." She held onto your wrist gently stroking her thumb across your wrist.

You stared into her deep blue eyes that left you breathless even after three years. No matter how many mornings you woke up to those blue eyes or nights you fell asleep with them in your mind you still loved them left breathless by their beauty.

"You're beautiful." You spoke just above a whisper just wanting her to hear it because you wanted her to know she's beautiful even if the world didn't say or believe it. "Like really beautiful, breathtakingly beautiful." You said not missing the faint blush that covered her cheeks.

"Aww, baby boy." She smiled at you. "You're not too shabby yourself." Taylor teased making you laugh. "I do try." You shrugged making her smile and peck your lips. "You're doing a great job." She said making you smile.

There was a loud knock on the door. "You're on!" Someone yelled from the other side.

You pulled Taylor into a hug, hugging her tightly but yet gently. You smiled when she laid her head on your chest and slipped her hands around your body wrapping her arms around you.