I'll Write Your Name ✖️❎

[An: Old piece I found in my 'wrote this instead of sleeping' note folder. Yes, I created folders. So yeah...]

Taylor wasn't your average woman. She had an interesting personality. A personality not many adored.

Y/n wasn't your average man. He had an interesting personality. A personality everyone adored.

"Are you sure? I've heard rumours of that woman." The bartender whispered. "That woman has a name," Y/n said waving the man off.

"Many people say she's a witch. Lures men into her trap and they never escape." Y/n laughed at the man's words. "Good thing I'm not your average man." His eyes wandered the fancy restaurant filled with rich people.

Everyone knew Taylor, she was blonde and famous for her cherry lips. "There are many blondes with red lips. How will you know when it's her?" The man asked. "I'm sure she'll outshine anyone in this room. And I'm even more sure that everyone will be staring."

The doors opened and a breathtakingly beautiful woman entered the restaurant and surely everyone was staring. "That must be her," Y/n mumbled to himself in awe at how beautiful she was in person.

When blue eyes glared around the restaurant everyone turned back to their meals and drinks acting as they'd forgotten about her. Y/n got up and walked over to the blonde.

"Evening." Y/n held his hand out giving the blonde a friendly grin. "Y/n?" Taylor asked eyeing him up and down happy with what was in front of her.

"That's me." Y/n's grin spread as the blonde took his hand and shook it. "I got us a room in a private booth," Y/n said pointing over his shoulder to the VIP area.

"Thoughtful." The blonde smiled hooking her arm with the h/c haired man. They walked to the back and when they reached the booths Y/n waited for Taylor to settle in before he sat on his own side.

"What would you like to drink?" Y/n asked glancing up at Taylor for a moment before returning his eyes to the wine menu. Taylor stared at Y/n, surprised he had asked what she wanted. All the men always ordered for her and she had to force the alcohol down her throat.

"White wine." The blonde said and Y/n hummed. "A specific one?" Y/n asked looking up at Taylor who was smiling at him.

"Surprise me."

"Evening, I'm Frank, I'll be your waiter for tonight." Frank looked between the man and woman.

"Y/n this is my personal waiter." Y/n looker up at the man who was nodding. "That is so cool. Nice to meet you, kind sir." He shook his hand earning a smile.

"What would you like to drink tonight?" He asked looking at the man and woman waiting for an answer. "White wine," Y/n said and he nodded.

"Preference?" He asked.

"Surprise us," Y/n said making the man laugh before walking back to the kitchen. Taylor stayed silent watching the man who scanned through the menu going straight to the pizza menu.

"Oh, my favourite." His childish grin made the blonde smile. Something about Y/n's visible excitement excited her.

"What are you going to get Taylor?" Again the fact alone that Y/n asked the blonde what she wanted was throwing her off her game. Usually, she only had to worry about flirting and tricking the men into thinking she needed them but Y/n was treating her as her own person.

Someone grown up and capable of making her own decisions. She felt like she'd forgotten she could choose for herself.

"I'll have pasta," Taylor said and Y/n gasped. "They even have pasta? What page?" He asked looking over at the blonde's menu trying to see what page it was.