I don't know ❎

[An: Here's something short and stupid. So yeah...]

THIRD POV

"Water is just a portal to a universe where you can fly but can't breathe."

The blonde laid half asleep after Y/n woke her up once again asking her the most random things at one in the morning. She was half asleep but she's sure that Y/n had been talking for an entire hour. Going on and on about random shit.

"Y/n, I will pay you to shut up." The blonde grumbled at her boyfriend who simply dismissed her words not noticing the annoyance in her voice. "I don't want your money." H/c locks shook as Y/n shook his head making the blonde sigh.

"Then what will make you shut you up?" Taylor was tired after the entire week of re-recording and all she wanted was some sleep and cuddles.

Y/n thought for a moment. "I don't know. Like I don't know why I've never seen our neighbours carrying their groceries." Taylor wanted to think about these things because she's had some interesting conversations with her boyfriend thanks to his one or two am thoughts.

"I don't know," Taylor mumbled before yawning. She was nowhere near thinking about anything the way Y/n was.

"Imagine someone handed you a box full of all the things you lost throughout your life." The first thing that came to Taylor's sleepy mind was the socks she'd lost over the years. "I swear the washing machine eats socks," Taylor mumbled making Y/n chuckle but agree with an amused smile.

"I am convinced of that too." He went silent for a moment causing a sleepy smile to spread across the blondes face.

"Technically your alarm is that intro to every episode of the show." Without realising the blonde's mind wandered to the theme song of Friends. "Uh-huh." She sighed trying to think of ways to keep Y/n quiet.

"Where does a thought go when it's forgotten?" The ever-present frown was a clear indication that he was making himself question life more than he should. "Baby like, can you just not." The blonde covered her ear with a lazy hand.

"How do we know all our memories are true?" There fell another silence and once again the blonde grew sleepy. "I wonder how many photos I'm in the background of."

"Stop talking."

"If you call something, indescribable, aren't you describing it?"

"Y/n, I love you but shut up." The blonde didn't want to think about anything. She pulled Y/n closer letting their legs tangle as she hid her face in his neck pressing a lazy kiss to his neck.

"I've never seen or heard of a baby pigeon."

"Y/n..." The blonde grumbled she didn't know how Y/n was still awake and thinking about stuff like this.

"Mirrors don't break they just multiply." Y/n was too busy thinking to hear his girlfriend asking him to just stop talking. "I'm warning you." Taylor yawned squeezing her eyes shut digging her face deeper into her lover's neck.

Y/n gasped loudly as he thought of another thing. "Baby butterflies don't exist." Taylor sighed heavily knowing if she didn't stop Y/n now he wouldn't stop at all.

"Why is Monday so far from Friday but Friday so close to Monday?"

"That's it." Taylor sat upright and with one quick and smooth motion she threw her legs over Y/n then straddled him. Y/n stared at the blonde a bit surprised. Before the h/c haired man could say anything Taylor leaned down and kissed him passionately.

When Y/n felt Taylor's tongue gliding over his bottom lip he moaned forgetting everything previously filling his mind. His hands slid up Taylor's shirt loving how passionately the blonde was kissing him.

The blonde's tongue inside his mouth was enough to get him going so did the warm hands on his sides that made it even better because he had no shirt on.

Taylor moaned into the kiss while Y/n sighed in content and when Taylor pulled out of the kiss he wanted to object but the pearly whites tugging at his lip drew a moan out instead.

"Will you shut up now?" Taylor asked still straddling Y/n. "Not if I get this again," Y/n smirked and Taylor hummed knowingly showcasing her own smirk.

"Start again and you're sleeping on the couch with no sex for a month." Y/n gasped like Taylor suggested murder. "I promise to shut up," Y/n said making Taylor smile and lay down on top of Y/n who wrapped his arms around Taylor.

"I love you," Taylor mumbled into her lover's neck.

"I love you." Y/n placed a kiss on her head.