Scratch Marks 🚫❎

[An: I should probably sleep, but I can't lmao. So yeah...]

Taylor pov

I woke up as the sun started to rise. I felt happy, at peace and comfortable. I knew I was glowing because I could feel it.

A smile spread across my face when I heard soft snores. Looking over to my side there laid you, my lover. You laid stomach down on the bed with an arm around my middle with your face covered by my blonde locks.

Turning I laid on my side lacing your fingers with mine smiling at how well our hands fit together. I placed a kiss on your knuckles allowing my eyes to roam.

The soft skin in your neck covered in love bites made me smile. I knew I had my own collection of them and knew that you had more.

The evening was passionate and indescribable.

We've kissed before, we've made out before, we've touched each other before but last night was much more intimate than any other times before.

My eyes roamed lower on your body and when I saw the scratch marks on your back I blushed. Biting my lip I slowly reached out and with a ghost touch, I brushed the tip of my fingers across your skin next to your marks careful not to touch them.

I loved everything about you, you're kind, smart, strong, handsome and the best lover someone can ask for. You were the best in making me feel loved and appreciated. You weren't afraid to show me how much you love me and that made it so much better.

I got lost in your beauty as I stroked your cheek gently running my fingers through your hair. With a smile, I traced your jaw down to your shoulders gently over the love bites and down reaching your lower back.

"I can feel you staring." I noticed the goosebumps on your skin making my heart skip a beat. I looked at you to see your eyes still closed but a sleepy smile on your face.

"I'm not staring," I said gently stroking over your marks because curiosity got the best of me, again.

"Oh?" You mumbled into the bed still smiling loving how it felt when I touched you.

"Yes. I'm just admiring." At my words, you chuckled making me smile. When I noticed you flinch I retracted my hand feeling a bit guilty.

"Does it hurt?" I asked placing a hand over the marks remembering exactly how it happened.

It was because of how you made me feel, I felt wanted, needed, desired, respected, and so loved. I was searching for a way to express it in words but I lost myself to your touch.

I could feel your love in every little touch or graze, I could feel it when your body touched mine or when we kissed. My mind turned to mush under your touch and my body reacted and I didn't have control over it.

You opened one eye to look at me seeing the guilt in my eyes. You yawned as she slowly lifted yourself making the covers slip off stopping on your lower back.

"Look at me." You placed a kiss on my jaw then took my chin in between your fingers making me look at you.

There it was again the same look from last night, that look of adoration and absolute awe. The look that drove me insane.

"I love you so much. And these marks, in all honesty, I love them." You placed a kiss on my lips as I broke into a smile, smiling against your lips.

"You do?" I asked as you stared into my deep blue eyes, both of us getting lost again.

"I do love them." You kissed me slipping a hand over my abdomen to my hip pulling me close to your warm body. I felt your body weight on me as you pulled me closer.

Once again I was pushed against the mattress under your warm body making me smile and loop my arms around your neck.

"So much." You whispered against my lips while your fingers gently grazed against my side.

"That's good," I said with newfound confidence. "Yeah?" You asked placing soft kisses on my neck.

"Hmm." I hummed as your warm lips lingered on my skin. "I have a feeling it will be the first of many." At my words, you pulled back to look at me.

You were met with a smile on my face and a look of pure love in my eyes. You smiled pecking my lips before leaning your forehead against mine.

"I hope so." You whispered kissing me more passionately this time your fingers tangled in my hair as my arms wrapped around your neck to pull you closer.