I've missed this ❌❎🔞

I finished putting on some sweats and as I walked downstairs I pulled down my sweater while walking over to you. I couldn't stop smiling excitedly. "We finally get to watch our movie." It's been a long week and we finally got alone time.

"I'm yours all weekend. Except for Sunday." You said and I nodded. "Austin and I are going hiking. I'm finally catching up becoming just as fit as him." The grin on your face made me smile.

I kissed your lips while putting the popcorn on the couch next to you. I walked to the light switch and dimmed the lights a bit before walking back to see you lifting the popcorn but before you could pick it up I sat down on your lap. You chuckled but wrapped your arms around my waist.

I shifted to the side to lean into you before pressing play. "Oh and congratulations on your nominations for rep." I smiled then kissed your lips again. "I had some good inspiration." I winked making you chuckle before we turned our attention to the movie.

I was enjoying the movie I was laughing until I felt something push against my centre. I immediately forgot about the movie as I looked over my shoulder to see you staring at the movie focusing extra hard.

"Are you excited... or is that your phone?" I asked and you chuckled then cleared your throat. "You choose." You said and I smirked grabbing ahold of the armrest before pushing down making you groan and sit upright.

I eased up a bit then started grinding and you immediately grabbed my waist guiding my hips in a rocking motion. You took one hand and pulled the oversized sweater aside as you kissed my bare shoulder.

You moved my hair to the side and kissed the back of my neck making me smile. Neck kisses were my favourite thanks to you.

I got up and turned around straddling your lap. You smiled up at me as I draped my arms around your neck. I leaned forward still keeping a steady rhythm with my hips and kissed just below your ear before whispering in it. "Why don't you show me how fit you are?"

You grabbed my ass as you stood up making me wrap my legs around you as you walked past the tv turning it off then walked up the stairs. When we reached the top I kissed you again unable to hold back. You kissed back as you carried me to my room.

When we got to the room you put me down as I closed the door you took off your shirt and when I turned you pinned me to the door locking the door. I smiled placing my hands on your toned stomach before sliding them up into your neck pulling you in for another kiss.

As the kiss got heated I pushed against you leading you to the bed. I pushed you down on the bed and that's when I could see the bulge in your pants had grown bigger and more clear. I could feel the heat between my legs as I stared at you.

I moved and got on the bed straddling you with my hands on your toned stomach. Your hands gripped onto my waist as I lowered myself resting my weight on your buldge giving a small thrust earning a moan from you.

I gave another thrust and when you moaned and pushed up against me I moaned. "God, you're beautiful." You said making me smile as I grabbed my shirt and pulled it off watching as your eyes fell to my breast. "Fuck." I could feel you getting harder through your pants filling me with a sense of pride.

Your hands moved up and gently cupped my breasts giving them a firm squeeze that earned a moan from me. I pushed forward against your hands as you started massaging my breasts.

I dug my nails into your sides as the pleasure I got from you got more and more. You always knew just how to touch and love me. Especially behind closed doors.

You sat up and slid a hand inside my sweatpants. "Commando." You smirked as you entered a finger without warning. I moaned lifting myself so you could finger me deeper. I kept myself supported holding onto you as I rode your fingers.