That's the one ❎

[AN: thanks for the support gorgeous babes 😊
~Owl.]

Taylor pov

"My drink is empty," Selena said and I nodded. "Yeah, mine too." I put my empty glass on a passing waiters tray.

As I thanked the waiter I heard loud laughter making me lean to the side curious to see and that's when I spotted a very attractive man. As you grinned I noticed your dimples making me smile.

"Should I go or are you getting us drinks?" Selena asked and for a moment I forgot about you.

"I'll get the drinks." I waved at Selena who nodded turning her attention back to Gigi. I walked down the hall to find our waiter when I bumped into someone.

I closed my eyes as I stumbled back but before I could fall you grabbed my wrist and arm pulling me back up. I opened my eyes to see you standing with a wide stance, one foot beside me and the other you were leaning back into.

"Careful." Even your chuckle sounded British and only when you stood upright again did I notice how tall you are. "Wow." Your eyes made me feel like drowning in their intensity. And you were even more gorgeous close up.

"Sorry about that." I blushed and rubbed the back of my neck. "No problem love. Can I help with anything?" You asked and I frowned looking at you.

"You seemed like you were on a mission." You said making me chuckle and nod. "I wanted to get our waiter to order," I said and you nodded.

"Just you or do you have company that needs a drink too?" You asked and I thought for a moment. "I think it will only be right to get everyone a drink," I said and you nodded.

"So thoughtful."

You stood aside then gestured at the bar while holding your arm out to me. "Mind if I walk you there?" You asked and I smiled when I saw your lopsided grin. "I wouldn't mind." I hooked my arm with yours as we walked together.

"So do you visit art galleries often?" You asked and I shrugged. "Mostly because Cara wanted to come. She's excited about the naked lady or something like that." I said and you nodded.

"So art galleries aren't necessarily your ideal date?" You asked making me chuckle and look at you. Something about your sharp jawline and toothy grin was so attractive, it pulled me in. "My ideal date?" I asked and you hummed.

"A picnic in the park. Or like a quiet dinner at a peaceful place. I guess as long as it's intimate. I just want to connect with the person." I said and you nodded. "Not to be a cheap date but would an ice cream date be acceptable?" I looked at you raising a brow trying to figure out if you were asking me on a date.

"As long as it's strawberry and vanilla," I said and you grinned again. "That's fantastic because those are my favourite flavours." I looked at you to see you looking at me with your bright eyes.

"Oh, I never got your name," I said and you chuckled. "Apologies. It's Y/n." You said and I nodded.

"I'm Taylor." You hummed. "Beautiful name for a beautiful woman." You held your hand out to me that I shook making me chuckle. Something about you was just so charming and familiar it pulled me in. You reminded me of someone but I couldn't place my finger on it.

We reached the bar and you walked around throwing a dish towel over your shoulder. "Well hello there gorgeous. Can I get you something to drink?" You asked and only then did I notice your waiter outfit that was very similar to a suit.

"You work here?" I asked and you nodded flashing me that lopsided grin. "Manager." You said while grabbing a bottle of whiskey.

"You strike me as a whiskey kind of gal." You said making me laugh.