ᶜᵒᵒᵏⁱᵉˢ ᵃᵗ ᵐⁱᵈⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ

𝒹ℯ𝒶𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓇𝓎

me and noah have been together for about a month now.

we are really close and i'm round his house nearly everyday.

chloe has been my best friend since kindergarten and she introduced me to noah.

i will never forget that day, it was amazing.

me and my family were at the fairground and we bumped into chloe and the schnapps.

i was 14 at the time and i knew i was in love with the brown haired, brown eyed, tall boy, that stood next to chloe.

chloe never mentioned that she had a brother because she said 'people are only friends with her because of noah.'

ever since that day, i made it my mission to try to get closer to noah in anyway possible.

meaning, purposefully bumping into him, getting 'lost' at the schnapps house and sleepovers at chloes all the time.

we started getting closer and closer over time, and i was loving it.

i made sure not to ditch chloe on the way though, that wouldn't be fair.

she's my ultimate best friend and always will be and no boy will get between us.

now, im 16 and its been 2 years since i first talked to noah.

it's currently 11 at night and im having a sleepover at noah's.

"we should make cookies!" noah randomly blurts out, making me fall of his chest onto his lap.

he picked my head up and leapt off the bed.

"noah, it's 11 at night. you're parents are probably asleep."

"we'll be extra quiet! please?" noah begged, his lower lip sticking out causing him to look like a pleading puppy.

"okay, then. only if i get to lick the bowl afterwards!" i smiled, jumping off the bed, placing noah's hand in mine.

"yay!" noah dragged me out of the room and down to the kitchen.
-
-
-
-
-
-
"noah!" i gasped, as he thew flour onto my face.

i grabbed a handful of flour from the packet and threw it back at him.

he picked me up from around the waist and ran me around the room, whilst covered in ingredients.

"noah! put me down! you're going to wake up your parents!" i whisper shouted, as he spun me around to face him.

he studied my features and wiped off the flour from cheeks.

"you are such a baby." he told me, ruffling my hair, as i buried my head in his neck.

"i am not."

"you are. you're my baby." he whispered in my ear.

my face flushed red, and i buried my head deeper into his neck, desperate for him not to see me blushing.

"i can feel the heat from your cheeks, i know you're blushing, no need to hide it." he laughed, as he lifted my head up and looked into my eyes.

i glanced at the floor avoiding his eye contact.

he brought my head up by his two fingers placed under my chin.

"you're beautiful." he complimented me, pecking my forehead and then rubbing our noses together.

"let's wash all this up, come on." noah stated, grabbing my hand, leading me to the kitchen sink.
-
-
-
-
-
-
I pulled the covers over me and let down my hair from it's bun.

i felt noah's arms snake around my waist, pulling me closer to his chest.

"thank you for baking cookies with me, baby." he whispered, smoothing my head.

"you are so welcome." i smiled at him, wrapping my arms around his stomach, as we held each other tightly, as if somebody was going to tear us away from one another.

he brushed his lips against mine, "i love you."

"i love you too." i said, as he placed his lips on mine.

we pulled away after a few seconds, and he buried his head in my neck.

our legs tangled together, hearts beating fast and eyes shut, we slowly drifted off to a great night's sleep, the best night's sleep.

the best sleepover ever.