ᵗᵒˣⁱᶜ ᵐᵃˢᶜᵘˡⁱⁿⁱᵗʸ ˢᵘᶜᵏˢ

𝒹ℯ𝒶𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓇𝓎

me and noah have been clashing recently. im not sure what it's that's causing it.

we've only just moved in together, perhaps it's that. we're seeing too much of one another but don't they say couples that are truly in love don't want to be away from each other.

oh well, i just hope we get through this rough patch.

i'm currently making dinner for him, hopefully he likes this one. yesterday, he complained that the meal wasn't nice, which to be honest, really upset me because i enjoy cooking very much and for someone you love to say that it isn't nice, hits hard. i was waiting for him to tell me it was joke but um, that never happened.

i dished up the pasta onto our plates and placed them onto the table before pouring us both drinks.

"noah!" i shout up the stairs.

i hear no reply. i frown before repeating myself, "noah! dinner!"

still nothing. i begin to walk up the stairs, towards our bedroom. all of a sudden, the door burst open and noah comes out, slamming it shut. "what?"

"dinner's ready." i say, calmly, sensing he's in a bad mood of some sort.

"i'll have it later."

"but i dished it all up and it probably won't taste nice when it's cold." i exclaim, feeling an overwhelming feeling of sadness overcome me, which is all too familiar.

"well then i'll reheat it." he looks through me coldly.

"i just wanted to have dinner with-"

"y/n, i said i'll have it later! okay?" noah interrupts me, shouting, making me flinch. we had arguments but he'd never shouted at me before and what was worse was that i saw no guilt on his face.

i open my mouth to speak before forcefully shutting it, scared to say anything before he snaps again. i nod and walk back down the stairs, leaving noah outside our bedroom.

i look at our dinner before leaving it and grabbing my bag. i needed to get out of this house after that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

after a few minutes of driving, i found myself at my favourite spot, more specifically, our favourite spot. i turned off the engine before noticing small raindrops falling onto my car window.

i scoff slightly and begin to feel a familiar feeling in my throat, a sob begging to come from my mouth.

i open the car door and look down at the sea, shutting the door behind me.

i held onto my keys tightly, and began walking down to the water. the sound of my feet was practically the only thing i could hear.

the salt on my lips becoming more and more noticeable, as i got closer to the sea.

there was nobody around, which was a good thing, i needed to be alone. just me and my thoughts.

i sit down on the sand and take off my shoes, allowing the water to run up and down my feet.

when i first started dating noah, i would have never expected he'd be like how he behaves now. it's draining.

the constant fear that he'll leave me or hurt me swarms my thoughts, consuming every minute of my day.

when we have good days, all i think is that he will suddenly flip and become angry at me again, almost waiting for something bad to happen.

i try to think back to the good times but my heart clenches as i think that i'll never get that back.