ʲⁱᵐᵐʸ ᶠᵃˡˡᵒⁿˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵛᵉˢ

request by malschnaqp!! love her, go follow her <3

𝓭𝓮𝓮𝓻 𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓻𝔂

being noah schnapps girlfriend is the best thing in the world, not only because im blessed with the most beautiful partner in the world, not only does he have the nicest soul ever, but he has the best friends ever.

when i first met them, i was terrified that they wouldn't like me, that they're likeable selves that were shown on television, were just all big acts.

but i couldnt have been more wrong. in fact now, they are my best friends too! i thought the only thing that we would have in common would be that we both like stranger things and noah (lol) but, yet again, i was wrong.

me and millie love makeup and obsessing over 80s men in movies, me and sadie love dogs and expressing our opinions on toxic masculinity and female injustice, me and gaten love our musical theatre and broadway, me and finn love music and sci-fi films and me and caleb love our rap music and style. we all have our own thing that we can bond over.

but i mustn't forget the girlfriends and boyfriends as well.

my faves, lizzy, elsie and jake :))

we all bonded over our love for the stranger things cast and how nervous we were to meet social standards, especially with the constant pressure from fans and paparazzi.

we are all one happy group, regardless of our backgrounds :)

currently, im backstage of jimmy fallons stage, panicking with jake, lizzy and elsie, as we prepare to surprise our favourite people.

we were called secretly by jimmy fallons team and told they would love to do a surprise get together with the cast on the show and play some games.

we all agreed, as its been a long time since we all hung out together and had. a good time, since the cast were always rather busy with new roles, photoshoots, interviews and much more.

"god, im so nervous." elsie says, picking at her nails, while the stylist adds some finishing touches to her outfit.

"same, what if i mess up?" i say, overthinking every little thing.

"don't you worry girls! once you're on the stage and you see the cast, you won't care about anybody else! it will be done before you know, and don't forget the games are fun too!" our stylist says, smiling at us both.

this puts us at ease lightly, before jake and lizzy walk in the room with anxious expressions on their faces.

" 1 minute. " jake says, trying to act all manly as if it doesn't matter to him.

"to be fair, ive seen how the fans are acting and they aren't that crazy." lizzy says, making us feel a little better.

"it's not just the fans, im scared about saying the wrong thing. you know how quick people are to assume the worst."