lol

DISCLAIMER :
this was made for a vinnie hacker writing competition (which i won 😏), so if it says stream pretend noah streams. also, i know its weird they live in the same house in different bedrooms, this was set in the hype house (👎👎👎) sooo
also ik chloes not noah's assistant but literally couldn't think of anyone else so there u go lol

april. april is supposed to be spring, right? or is it april showers? because currently, it's almost as if niagara falls has decided to relocate from new york to the sky.

don't get me wrong, rainy days can be really nice and relaxing but when you've been stuck in a house for 4 days because of the torrential downfall, it starts to get a little repetitive.

you know, the first day i decided to bake and read a little bit. the second day, i binge1 watched the whole three seasons of stranger things. the third day, i filmed some vlog bits for my channel and streamed with noah for a bit.

and the forth day only really left us1 with watching films, not to mention we'd practically watched all the films available on disney plus and all the films on netflix.

but, come to think of it, there was a section we always missed out when we watched netflix films.

the horror section. now, don't get me wrong, i love a good horror film. the thrill, the anticipation, the tension. love it. but a little someone called my boyfriend, noah, seems to get a little startled at the mention of them.

which- i get it- is bizarre considering he stars in stranger things.

i decided that perhaps it was a smart idea to actually get out of my bed, considering it had been two hours since i woke up.

i swung my legs over my bed and some sweatpants and a matching sweatshirt, before making my way to noah's room.

i knock. hearing no reply, i walk in anyways and find him sprawled out on his bed, riley laying next to him.

i walk over to him and sit down, careful not to sit on rileys tail, and smooth his hair gently.

he inhales deeply, indicating that he was waking up, much to my delight. he opens one eye and smiles at me, grabbing my arms and pulling them closer to him.

"good morning, baby." i say, looking down at him and pushing his hairs away, so i could see his face.

"morning baby. why are you up so early?" he mumbled, clearly sleepy.

"it's lunchtime, what time did you go to sleep?"

"hmm, not late." i raise an eyebrow and sigh.

"yeah, but you're 'not late' is my equivalent to 'im crashed out on my bed in a deep sleep'. so how late was it? three?"

"half five. but it was okay, because it was for stream."

"god, if i could i would give you a medal for that dedication. i hardly do anything apart from read and-"

"nooo, sh. you do great. you're like my little assistant.". noah interrupts me, cuddling me closer, before kissing the top of my head.

"thats chloes job."

"yeah, well im stilling paying her so she's happy." i laugh, before pulling his arms up so he's sat up.

"come on! as your assistant and your girlfriend and your best friend, i want you to get up and get dressed so we can do something fun." noah frowns, pointing to outside.

"but it's still raining, i can hear it."

"who said we can't have fun inside?" noah smirks, looking at me strangely.

"no. fun as in watching films and eating donuts and chips." he groans in agreement, before getting up and walking to the bathroom with me.

he grabs a spare toothbrush for me, even though my room is basically two steps away from his.

i thank him and begin brushing my teeth, feeling noahs hands slide round my waist and his chin rest on my head.

"brush your teeth." i was supposed to say, but it sounded like someone had just put a speaker under water.

he frowns and i point to his toothbrush and move my hand to demonstrate brushing teeth.

he rolls his eyes and detaches himself from me and puts the brush in his mouth.

when we were done, he picks me up and puts me on the counter, his face centimetres away from mine.

"how are you so pretty?" he says before kissing me, my hands coming up to caress his cheek and i feel him smile with me into the kiss.

i pull away and he grabs my face wash before applying it to my face gently. i smile as i see how focused he is.

this was my favourite part of my day, he always made sure he helped with my morning routine. he also likes putting my makeup on but he hasnt quite mastered how it all works yet. he can't seem to understand the order of how the products go on, but we'll get there one day.

he grabs a wet flannel and begins to rub it across my face with little pressure, careful not to hurt me.

once he's done, he steps back and squeezes my cheeks before squealing, making me laugh.

"you're so goddamn cute!" i kiss his cheek, making him blush slightly.

"come on, let's go watch a film." i say, pulling myself down from the counter and grabbing his hand.

"what are we watching?" he asks, making me smirk, as we sit down on the couch and i browse through the movies, making my way to the horror section.

"horror? but you dont- uh, you don't like horror?" he looks at me worriedly.

"me? no, i love horror! so do you, right?" i look at him, his expression changing, obviously trying to appear unfrightened .

"yes? yes! of course, i play games like that all the time. you know, you see me playing them, don't you?"

"calm down! why are you acting weird?" i tease him, making him shake his head.

"no, im not! it's just- don't worry. what one are we picking? "

" how aboutttt? it?" i say, knowing he's scared of clowns.

"oh, um, sure! yeah, whatever- uh, you want, i guess." he fidgets.

i put it on and i notice hes looking down at his hands, poor thing.

we're about half way through the movie and he's been getting closer and closer to me during the film, he's practically on me at this point.

the screen flashes to reveal a scene of pennywise and noah gasps and digs his head into my neck, squeezing his eyes shut.

"baby! what's the matter? you scared of pennywise?" i chuckle, pausing the movie and smoothing his head.

"i cant do it. i dont like horror movies, y/n. i can play games and film this sort of stuff but i really hate watching it. especially clowns." he mumbles, his head still in my neck, his words becoming muffled.

"its okay, we'll watch something else then. why didn't you just tell me?"

"it's embarrassing. i mean it's it, for god sakes! literal 12 year olds watch this and im nearly 18 and can't!" he looks at me, his eyes drooping a little.

"it's okay, i still love you the same." he pushes me and laughs.

"so, tangled?" he nods excitedly, before cuddling into my side.

tangled always wins.