ᵈⁱᵍⁱᵗᵃˡ ᵈᵃᵗᵉˢ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ᵖⁱˣᵉˡ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ

𝓭𝓮𝓮𝓻 𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓻𝔂

"noah, play minecraft with me."

"i've got to finish this assignment first, love."

"okayy." i say, feeling upset that he couldn't play with me.

minecraft was our thing, like how some couples have a certain song. we have a certain game.

we have a pet wolf named lucky and we have made a whole village dedicated to our relationship.

when noah was away for filming, he made an entire world full of cute, online dates because i got lonely.

he also made sure i wasn't without a valentine, he decorated the never to celebrate our special day.

today, noah was finishing his homework. i offered to help but he didn't allow me to, he insisted that i have fun rather than bore myself with work.

he's the best boyfriend ever.

we were best friends before we started dating.

did i forget to mention he asked me out on minecraft because he was too shy to do it in person in case i rejected him?

it apparently took him two months to make the whole world.

he decorated the map with little memories of our friendship and then made a rollercoaster to a cave, which he made a picnic at and asked me via voice chat if i could be his girlfriend.

i, of course, said yes. who wouldn't? he's like a bundle of joy.

he was sat next to me on his bed, whilst my eyes were fixed on the tv screen, as i built another pet shop.

i had some sort of addiction to making pet shops and farmyards, because i like the animals so much in there.

i did have a horse but i flew in the air, forgetting that he was still attached to his leash and he died.

he has a graveyard though, so it's okay. he will always be in my heart and noah's, obviously.

i put down the controller and opened a packet of lays chips and started to eat them.

i quickly checked my phone before telling my mum i was staying over at noah's for the night.

i look over at noah, his hand skimming over the words of the textbook.

i internally sigh and get up to go to the bathroom.

i walk out the room and i feel my body bump into someone.

i look up to see chloe, i smile and hug her.

"chloe, it's been a while."

"yeah, how have you been?" she asks, smiling back at me.

"good, you?"

"great. are you and noah okay?" she says, referring to me walking out the room.

"uh, yeah. he's just doing his homework and i was playing a game. just feeling kinda lonely, but it's okay. i get that he has to work, i just wish he'd pay attention to me." i laugh.

"i told him not to leave it to the last minute. well, you can always hang out with me?" she grins, shrugging.

"i'd love to."

"okay, come on." she holds my hand and drags me to the living room.

"movie?"

"of course." i reply, adjusting the cushions to sit down.

--------------------------------------
"want some food?" chloe asks.

"sure." i say, pausing the movie.

we pause when we hear a noise outside the door.

"i didn't give her enough attention, i should have talked to her. she's left, now there's nothing i can do. i'm the worst boyfriend ever. i bet the next thing she'll do is delete our minecraft world." i hear noah's voice say.

my heart melts at his words. he really thought i left.

chloe laughs and speaks, "you should go out there."

i nod and make my way towards the door, opening it.

i see noah and his mum at the kitchen island.

noah's mum sees me and smiles, nudging noah to look up and notice me.

his eyes meet mine and he gets up and says, "i thought you left?"

"no, i was watching a movie with chloe. i wasn't mad at you, silly." i pull my arms around him and embrace him in a hug.

"oh, thank god. i thought you left because i wasn't giving you enough attention and-"

"it's okay. wanna play some minecraft?"

he smiles and nods.

"i made another pet shop today. maybe we can get another dog?"

cute, kinda funny imagine. did not proof read.

THANKS SO MYCH FOR 2K SUSHJSJSJS2