ᵃ ᵇᵃˡˡʳᵒᵒᵐ ᶜᵒⁿᶠᵉˢˢⁱᵒⁿ

𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓻𝔂

noah schnapp had been my best friend for god knows how long.

his family was basically my family.

we did everything together. go shopping together, eat together, play video games together, gossip together, and even cry together.

we told each other everything and i mean everything.

like the time, where he told me about his first kiss in so much detail that it was almost like i was there.

or the time where i broke my mums car window and he took the rat for me.

i haven't been able to tell him about my firsts because i would be lying.

i remember the day he got his first girlfriend. he was so happy, he come running straight to me, with a wide smile on his face, to tell me all about it.

that was the day i realised i had a huge crush on him. not the most convenient of times, as he had just scored a girlfriend.

its now been six years since then and it has unfortunately gotten worse, and i still haven't told him.

one person that does know though is chloe, his sister and she promised to not tell.

sometimes i believe that he likes me too but then i have to remind myself that it's me that we're talking about.

like come on. he's famous, he could literally date fricking anyone he wants.

today is my birthday and it's always a tradition that i throw a huge birthday party.

noah being the host and planning everything. the food, the music dj, the games, the invitations, the guests, the venue, legitimately everything.

this years theme is royal ball, which i find really cute.

ive always dreamed of having one of those huge fluffy dresses that princesses like cinderella had.

i slept the night at the schnapps because im not allowed in my house.

my parents are in london for business stuff so im only assuming it's the party venue.

did i mention that i don't get told about any of the details of the party.

it's all a surprise.

noah gets chloe to deliver my clothes to me and that's all i get to know, which i still find incredibly cute to this day.

he's done it since we were 11 so im pretty  used to it now.

i wake up in the guest room to see a huge banner saying happy birthday and big balloon display with one tightly wrapped present underneath it.

i throw my duvet away from me and walk over to the box.

i carefully tear away the paper and open the box to see a beautiful, baby pink dress.

i smile and place it on my bed, admiring it.

i hear a knock at my door and i'm forcefully pulled away from my glance.

"come in!" i say, making the bed so it's not messy.

noah runs in and picks me up, spinning me round.

"happy birthday bear!" he exclaims, smiling wide.

i smile at the nickname, we came up with it when we were 7 and it's also his as well.

he places me down and wraps his arms around my waist, stroking my back.

"you're officially the same age as me." i laugh and smack his head lightly.