~13~

"Hey Sal what's up?" I asked.
oh shiiit...why mee? The universe hates me I know it!
"Can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked.
Oh fuck..
"Yeah sure why not?"
I let him in and he sat on the couch, I sat next to him.
Maybe..maybe its something different? Gosh my nerves are going nuts.
"This is a wired question...do... you have  a crush on me?"
Yes. I have for a while. But how do I say that? What if I say no? Should I say no?
"Well...uhmmm.....maybe?"
Good going [name].
There was an awkward silence. Oh god why me?
"Well I like you too..so.."
My heart? On the floor. Doing a fucking backflip. Holy shit.
Quit it [name] you sound like a kid who just heard a cuss word.
I laughed. "Sal you know how awkward I am did you have to confront me like this?"
"Well i just wanted to make sure!"
"You could've done it differently!"
"I didn't think that far!"
"Clearly!"
We playfully joke,
god I love this guy.
"Seriously though,..would you be my girlfriend?"
DUH!
"Of course! I would!"
He smiled.
"...Wanna go on a date?" I asked.
This is what you do in a relationship...right?

"I thought you'd never ask."
---

Ok...ok ok ok
This is fucking nerve wracking.
I told ash about the hole thing and she INSISTED on helping me.
So now I'm looking in the mirror feeling hot as fuck, but also anxious as fuck.
"Oh god, ash what if he changes his mind!?"
"Relax [name]! You know Sal he would never do that."
"Ah...you're right.."
God, I need to get ahold of myself. Things are happening so damn fast. Sal and I are gonna go to the drive in, we thought it'd would be fun and its pretty cheap.
I've never really been a person dudes like, so all this- is such a surprise to me. Especially since Sal is such a sweet guy. When guys DO like me they're a total dick and want inside my pants. Yippee...
"What do you think Sal would like to see me in?" I asked, looking at ash. "Something you feel comfy in. God, [name], did you hit ya head and totally forget who Sally Face was?"
"Oh hush it." I replied
She was right though, I had been really overthinking this. Sal wouldn't care if I over dressed or under dressed.
Finally I found an outfit that I felt really dang hot in and went with it; it wasn't revealing or anything I just felt like a bad bitch.
----
The date was going great.
Key word. Was.
I honestly felt like I was in a romance movie! We couldn't decide what movie we wanted to watch so we just flipped a coin. We're watching grease. Nether Sal or me have a car so we just sat in the seats. It was pretty relaxing. We made fun of the characters the hole time it was fucking great.
Until we left. On the walk home there was this guy. He was tall, kinda muscular, and he looked like he hadn't showered In days. Basically he got mouthy and said something awful about Sal. I remembered the Travis incident and how I barely did anything. In that one moment guilt swallowed me hole, then guilt was replaced with this new uncontrollable rage. I've never felt this angry before. The more I thought about all of the people that mistreated Sal the more the rage grew. I looked at the guy. His face all scrunched in a disgusted look as he looked at Sal.
"What the fuck did you just say?" I practically yelled. I could feel Sal's eyes on me as I got face to face with the guy. He repeated himself. I felt the rage control me. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and slammed my head against his.
"Listen here bastard. No one wants to hear the spineless shit you have to say." I glared at him
"Oh yeah? And what are you going to do about it kid?"
I punched him in the throat. As he grabbed his neck I kicked him in the balls. He laid on his knees coughing. I then kicked him in the chest and when he was completely on the floor, I stepped on him.
"Know your place before you speak to us like that." I spit.
I turned around and grabbed sal's arm and ran. We ran until our legs were sore. We finally stopped when we were a few miles away from the guy.
"Jesus [name].." sal said through pants.
"What-?" I asked, also through pants.
"I've never seen you that mad before..hah..it was kinda badass."
Badass? Sal thinks I'm badass?!
"Oh...well...I don't know I guess I was...bottling a lot.." I sat on the green bench. Sal later sat next to me.
"It was scary.." I said suddenly. I didn't even procsses I was saying it.
"..what do you mean?"
"It was like I couldn't control what I was doing. It didn't feel like me...I just heard what he said and everything kind of crashed you know?" I said. I looked at him.
He nodded and rubbed my shoulder.
It was silent for a moment.
"Sal?" I turned to him.
"Yeah?"
"Do....do you still like me after that?"
"What? [Name], of course I still like you," he grabbed my hands. "I may not agree with what you did but I know you couldn't really control yourself in that moment. It wasn't all your fault."
I felt reassured that he said that. Sal is so sweet isn't he? I wish I could tell him that I love him. But honestly it's too early for that. I don't even know if he loves me.
I laughed. "I'm sorry.. I'm new to this hole girlfriend thing. I've never been a girlfriend before."
Sal chucked. "I understand. Hell, I've never been a boyfriend before."
I thought for a second. "Do you think this will end up a mess like those other high school couples?" I asked him.
"No, at least, I hope not. I think we are pretty mature for our age."
"Yeah..I agree. If this does end, it'll end on a good note!"
Sal nodded.
"Pinky promise?" He said, holding out his pinky.
I locked my pinky with his.
"Pinky promise."

A/n, WOOO god that took forever to get out. I'm sosososo sorry it took me this long. I didn't expect this fanfiction to ever get big. Hell, I started writing this when I was in a poor state of mind. I'll try my best to keep this story going though :)