~7~

I flutter my eyes open.

I feel a body very close to me.

I then remember I fell asleep with sal in my arms, hes still asleep. I blush but I dont move. I don't want to wake him up.

We're in spring break so we really dont have to worry about getting up early.

I look down and see sal still has his mask on. Danm that must me so uncomfortable sleeping in a mask. But I understand that he's insucre about anyone seeing him so I wont force him. Nor will i ask.
If he wants to show me his face that's his choice. Not mine.

He shifts and wakes up, I slowly pull my arms back to myself. He sits up. And so do I.

"Sleep well?"  I asked.

"Other then my mask still being on... yeah..."

"Did you have another nightmare?"

He thought for a moment.

"..no"

I smiled.

"Well that's good! I'm happy for you! And also.... you should get home it's like 12 pm..."

I pat his shoulder gently.

"Yeah... wanna hang later today?"

I slightly blushed, flattered that he wanted to hang out with me.

"Don't you want to hang with Larry and Ashley with all this cult stuff going on?"

As much as I want to hang out with him. The cult situation seems to be getting very real. I don't like getting involved. I don't want to be a target if something goes wrong.

"I need a break from all of this..shit...plus...its always a fun day with you..."

I blushed. A lot. It's nice to know he thinks that way about me.

I giggled. "Meet me at five."

--------

I heard a knock on my door while I was sitting on my couch. I looked at my clock and its 4:30.
I get up and go open it. Sal waved, I noticed sal's wearing something different then his usual black turtleneck, a black jacket with a cute red sanitys fall shirt. I gotta say.. he looks pretty cute.

"So what's your plan?"

"How would you like to join me for a little field trip?"

"Sure. We're we headed?"

"Don't know, let's the where the adventure takes us" I smile.

I take his had and run to the elevator. I could feel myself blush as the unconscious action.
I was about to let go but he continued to hold my hand. The elevator opens and I run out still holding his hand, pulling him along.

There's one place sal and I always go to, and that's the train track. We walk on ot together and talk from time to time. I feel so free when we do this, since its against the law, like nothing in the world can stop us. I want to take over the world with him. But other then that I take him to the track. The train comes at 5:00 every day, and I know there is an old abandoned play ground. I go there alone sometimes. Just to think and swing on that abandoned swing set. I thought I'd take him this time.

"Look, the trains coming!"

I point to the train in the distance. He looks at it and once its in front of us. I can see an open trailer.

"See that open thingy down there? Let's jump on it!"

"W-wha-"

He's interrupted by me pulling him onto the train. Once we're In i let go of his hand. I laugh.