~6~

It was after school on a Tuesday.  I started to fall behind, walking slower.

"Y/n!"
I turn around as I hear Larry's come towards me.
"You're given sal secret admire notes?"
I looked shocked. How did he know? I mean Ashley did tell him I like sal- and my name starts with a (letter)
I look down and sigh.
"Yeeah.."

"I wanna help!"

I looked back up quickly.

"You what?"

"I wanna help!"

"Why?"

"Cuz, I wanna see the lil dude happy. And your just the person to do that."

I looked at Larry a little flattered. I do hope I can be that person that makes him happy.

"Welp. See you around!"
He ran off, back to the group.

I stare at sal from behind, the sun really complements his hair. 

-----------
I sitting at my desk I open my journal and began to write

Has anyone ever told you your hair looks pretty in the sun? Heh .. my hair doesn't shine like that.
I like your fluffy hair, it's cute

:)
(F/l)

I put my pen down and cringe and my awkwardness. But regardless I fold and put it in the envelop anyway.
I put a little blue heart sticker on it to hold it shut and I them put in my book bag.

I look at my alarm clock.

2:45

"Ugh... I need to fucking sleep."

I get up and lie in my bed. I try to sleep but all I can think about is sal. I've liked him for a year and 3 months now. And I'll I'm doing is writing little notes.

I finally start to drift of but then I hear my phone buzz.  I open it to see I received a text from sal

Sal: r u awake?

You: yeah. Why are you up at this time?

Sal: nightmares.

You: oh shit sorry man.

Sal: it's fine. Can I come over?

You: yeah. My parents don't care.

I turn off my phone and hear a soft knock on my door. I walk over and open it.

"Hey," I wave.

"Hi,"

I motion for him to come in. He does and I walk him to my room.

"I'm sorry for the mess. I wasn't expecting anyone to come over."

"Its fine" he replies.

I sit on my bed and pat next to me, signaling for him to sit next to me. He sits down, closer then I expected.

"Wanna watch a movie of something?"

"No...I just want to sleep...but I don't want to have another nightmare."

"Oh... uhm...  I'm sorry.... that's tough man... "

He lays his head on my shoulder, I blush return.

"Ok this is a weird question but would you like to platonically cuddle?"

He looked up at me, and slightly nodded.

We got into position and well, We cuddled, I played with his hair in effort make him feel at ease.

His breathing slowed. And I could tell he fell asleep. I smiled to myself and drifted off to sleep aswell.

God I love this man.