~2~

School starts today. I can't say I'm not nervous. Because I am.

This might not be so bad...

--------- Time skip

Ok it's not AS bad. Well since Larry and Sal are helping me around. If I hadn't had them by my side this would be a total mess.

Its lunch time I took one look at that food and I already knew I'm going to have to start packing my lunch.

'Yea I'm not eating that'

I just stand there because even though I've known Larry, Ashley, Sal, and Todd for a while now I'm still afraid to go sit with them. Why? Because they probably are talking about Some thing important and I'm probably going to get in the way-

"[Name] you coming!?"

I hear Larry call. I look over. Ok... I guess it's fine to go sit there now. I walk over and sit down. It usually takes me a month or two to get used to someone. Since I've only known these people for a few weeks I'll be quite.

"Why did you get stand there awkwardly and not just come sit with us?" Ash asked.

"Oh uh.... I tend to do that when I get new friends, I don't know if they actually like me... And that pokes at me and I just stand there."

I say with my head down. I can feel their eyes on me.

I jump when I feel and pat on my shoulder. I look over to see Sal looking at me.

"don't worry, We like you. You don't need to be afraid to sit with us."

He smiled. There's that kindness...I've noticed he's very kind.. to everyone, I can't help but blush.

"O-ok....."

I look at ash and she winked at me.

---------Time skip

Science.

The class I have with only sal. All of my other classes have Larry and sal, Ash and todd. but this one is with just him. Sals not here yet. nither is the teacher. I put in my ear buds I'm and listen to Mr suicide Sheep. As I'm just drawing while listening to music I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look over to see sal. I take an ear bud out

"hi sal. Is the teacher always this late?" I ask. 

"Yeah. Sometimes he doesn't come at all. So every one just chills. I think it's one of those days". I smile

" I hope it is. " I go back to drawing. "Hey that's really good! You draw really well!" He exclaimed.

"Heh thanks.."

The rest of the class me and Sal just talk. I really like this dude. He's so calm and kind.. I don't know how I fell so hard for someone in a matter of weeks. I love the way his hair moves, how he moves his head and fingers when he talks, and those God danm eyes.

------time skip

The group invited me to walk home with them since todd, Larry, sal, and I live at the same place.

Ash taped my shoulder "[name] can I talk to you for a moment?"
" Yeah sure? " she pulls me a little but behind the group.
"So? How did it go?" She asked.
" how did what go? " I ask.
"Science! You and sal have that together!"
Oh yeah. I forgot ash knew about my crush on sal.
"It went fine? We just talked the hole time."
" and did anything else happen? "
"Not really?"
" Ok. " she said with a sigh.
"I may have told Larry about your crush on sal."
" YOU WHAT?! " I yell.
The others look at us.
"Hehe sorry..." I shoot a mean look at Ashley . They turn back around.
"Why?!"
" beca-"
"Are you two done?" Todd asks.
"Yea we're done."