~1~

Y/ns pov

I hate moving. Every time my family moves to a new place they always say "we will live here forever". And then we move 2 years later. Well, this is the first time we've moved to a new state. So maybe it will be different.

I don't mind this building, Sure it's a little run down but I've lived in worse.

My thoughts are interrupted when I hear my mom walk in.

"Hey [name]. How about you leave your room for once and new the new neighbors!"

"Ouch, I'm personally attacked-" I laughed.

"Haha, I've noticed there was some BOYS your age. Why don't you go talk to them?"

"Boys are the last thing I care about mother."

"Why not just try to make friends? If you need help I'll just do the talking for you-"

"Ok, ok, I'll do it."

I walk out my apartment to meet the neighbors. I don't think anyone lives in 403. 402, Ok someone lives here. Ok deep breath.

-knock knock-

Like a minute later the door open. I'm met with a boy with blue hair tied in pigtails, a black turtle neck, red ripped jeans, and a fuckin sick mask.

"Hey I'm [name]! I just moved in. My mom told me to go try and make friends."

"Hello [name], I'm Sal, but my friends call me Sally face."

"Sally face huh? What's the story behind that name?"

"My old friends used to call me that to make fun of me. But I figured if I owned the name the assholes couldn't use it against me."

"Huh, I like that. Your a cool dude sally face."

"Thank you, I was just heading down to my friend's place. Wanna come?"

"Uhhhhh sure?"

We walk in the elevator and he puts a keycard in a little slot. He's taking me to the basement? Am I gonna get murdered?

"So where are you from?" He asks.

"Oh uh Tennessee. Lived there for most of my life, feels weird being in a different place." I reply.

"I can understand that. I just moved here a year ago from Jersey, same situation."

I like this dude. The conversation ends when we hear a *ding* from the elevator, and the doors open. We walk to "Larrys" apartment.

When we walk in I'm greeted with the sound....sanitys fall! We entered his room. This dude is definitely a stoner. I like his style.

"Hey larry" Sal greets.

Larry turns down the music.

"Hey sally dude! Who's this girl you brought with you?" He asks.
" this is y/n. She just moved in today. "

I wave. "Nice shirt." I smirk.

I think that's when he realized we were both wearing a sanitys fall shirt.

"Heh same to you man."

We throw finger guns at each other.

"I'd knew you too would get along" Sal said.

"Heheh. Guess you called it dude." I smile.
I look around and I see paintings.
"No way dude. You paint?" I ask.
"Yeah, it's my passion. "
"I say because I paint and draw too!" i say.
"heh Its like you two are long lost siblings." Sal says. "
"ha I wouldn't be surprised. " Larry replys.

----- 3 weeks later.

It's been 3 weeks since I've met Sal and Larry. I consider them my best friends. They introduced me to Todd and Ashley. They both seem very nice. actually Ash is coming by my place for a project.

"Hey Ash!"
I hold the door open for her.
"Hey [name]! Wow nice place" she says.
"Heh thanks"
Hours pass as we work on the project from hell.
"Hey I have a question y/n." I look up at her.
" and that is"? I ask.
"Do you like sal?"
" Yea? He's my friend of course I do. "
"No I mean like like sal."
"Oh....I mean yeah a little.. don't know why yet since its only has been 3 weeks."
"dont worry I wont! Want me to help you two become a couple?"
"That be nice but, I think I'd prefer growing a friendship with the guy and tell him when I'm ready."
"Ok~" she winked at me while I have her a confused look.