Training- Stamina

The three other students followed behind Madara onto the field. "Okay, I'm not much for these type of things but we will go around introducing ourselves. I'm assuming this is the first time some of you have meet. Please keep it simple, I would like to get to our training." Madara instructed, signaling towards one of the girls. "My name is Mitsuha Uchiha," the girl stated, looking over at her teammates and offering a slight bow of her head as a greeting. Her long black hair tied back into a bun.

"I'm Akame Uzumaki," a girl with bright red hair stepped out, smiling between her three teammates. "Hiro Hyuga-" the boy beside Sakichi added next, raising his hand up slightly. All their attention slowly turned towards the Senju, "I'm Sakichi Senju, nice to meet you all." Sakichi bowed his head politely.

"Alright, today will be simple. We will focus on stamina for today. The best way to strengthen yourself is too push yourself to your limit- it's important to also note what each of your teammates are capable of. Since you all will be working as a team on our missions, you will all have to rely on your team to do their part.." Madaras deep voice drifted off into the wind.

"I will break you into teams, Uchiha and Uzumaki are on a team, and Hyuga and Senju- you two will be on a team. The two teams will fight each other, strictly using taijutsu; I'll accept ninja tools such as kunai and other small tools but no katanas." Madara paused for a moment, looking over at the Senju boy. "No chakra should be used. We are simply exercising our body stamina... Understood?" Madara finished, looking down at the four students before him. "Yes sir-" the four responded, breaking off into their teams. "This could last awhile.." the Hyuga sighed as he got into his fighting stance.

"If I feel that any of you are holding back, I will jump in- and I assure you that I won't go easy. You all need to fight as if the other team is the enemy. First team to have both teammates tap out from exhaustion- loses...Okay- begin." Madara instructed, stepping back from the two teams.

"Ready?-" Sakichi questioned, glancing over at the Hyuga beside him. "Yea-" he responded with a nod. Pulling out a kunai, Sakichi charged towards the girls; Hiro following behind him. As they came up on the girls, Sakichi tossed the kunai towards the Uchiha- who would swiftly dodge it. Hiro would suddenly jump over Sakichis head; using the kunai as a distraction, Hiro would lunge at the Uchiha girl- punching her in the stomach. Mitsuha groaned slightly; her feet pushing into the dirt as she grabbed ahold of the Hyugas wrist. "Mitsuha!" The Uzumaki called out, catching Sakichis attention. Pulling out a few more kunai, the Senju boy threw them towards the red headed girl and  charged after the kunais.

Akame jumped into the air, avoiding the kunais and managing to jump over Sakichi. The Uzumaki ran towards Hiro, ready to knock him away from her teammate. "I don't think so-" Sakichi mumbled, running after her and attempting to kick the girl in the side as she ran. The girl quickly caught Sakichis foot. "Tch-" Sakichi blinked, the girl looking back to meet his gaze. Akame threw back her elbow, hitting the boys Senju armour. Sakichi grabbed the girls wrist before she was able to pull away and with a tug, he turned her around; causing her to let go of his foot. Sakichi cocked his fist, throwing a punch towards the girl who would catch it with her free hand. "Hmph-" Sakichi smirked. "You're pretty good-" he complimented; jumping back from the Uzumaki as they came to a stand still. "You didn't think I'd go easy did you?" The girl rebuttaled, returning the smirk.

Mitsuha and Hiro would be heard in the background, fighting- "I suppose not," Sakichi gave a slight chuckle, reaching in his tool pouch to pull out some kunai with wires attached to them. Akame began to charge towards the Senju boy, who would throw the kunais; purposely missing the girl by a tiny bit with each kunai. "Tch- don't play games with me, Senju." Akame squinted her eyes slightly as she approached Sakichi. With the smirk reforming on the boys face, he gave a tug on the wires as the kunais passed the girl. The kunais began to circle around Akame; the wires wrapping around her.