Tailed Beast

"Don't worry. I assure you, Madara Sensei won't let that happen.. we just need to focus on the students and keep them busy so they don't get in Madaras way.." Sakichi stated, Akame sighed and slowly lowered her gaze from Madara. "Yea.. find them Senju." She demanded, Sakichi nodding in response and beginning to do as she said. "To the immediate left.. about 5 meters into the forest." Sakichi informed and the two took off into the trees.

The Mist ninjas were in the forest, the healer healing the girl; the lightning slowly dissipating from her body. "It shouldn't be that hard to get her again with my lightning... You'll need to create an opening for me, Akame." He informed as he stopped on a tree branch, looking down at the two Mist Ninjas. The Uzumaki glanced over to meet the boys gaze, her expression becoming determined as she responded with a nod. Akame jumped down from the tree branch, instantly catching the attention of the two Mist ninjas. The healer stood up, Maya following behind him; her movements slower than before. Akame charged at the healer, going back and forth with Taijutsu.

Maya would suddenly jump in, attacking at Akame- who would simply stab the girl with a kunai, causing her to splash into water. Sakichi charged down from the tree as the girl splashed into water; charging chakra into his palm and as Maya reformed herself, Sakichi smirked- aiming to stab her through the chest. Maya suddenly weaved her body however; having seen Sakichi at the last second.

Sakichi landed on the ground beside her, "tch-" he muttered and quickly swung his foot around to kick her away from Akame. Unexpectedly, Maya grabbed onto Sakichis ankle- a wide smile growing on her face as she repositioned herself. "Watch out, Sorata-" she warned her teammate, who would glance over at her and catch the hint; jumping up as she began to swing Sakichi around.

The young Senju was sent flying into Akame, the two rolled off into the dirt. "You okay, Uzumaki?" Sakichi groaned as he slowly pushed himself off from the ground to glance over at her. She gave a nod, looking up towards the two Mist ninjas. Suddenly, the ground under them began to shake and a large beast with 3 tails would emerge in the forest next to the two Konoha genins. Akame's eyes widened as the beast appeared.

"What in the-" Sakichi said under his breath, his mercury eyes widening as the large snail looking beast appeared. The beast slung one of it's tails down towards Sakichi and began to wrap around the boy. "O-oi!" Sakichi struggled against the beast, a face of disgust washing over him as he felt himself become covered in the slime. "Sakichi!!" Akame called out as the boy was swooped up; The beast took no time to hesitate- swinging Sakichi down towards the ground at a high speed and planning to smash him into the ground. "Sakichi!!!" Akame screamed, her eyes widening in fear; the over rage of emotions triggering something inside of her and huge chains suddenly exploding out from her stomach. The chains quickly wrapped tightly around the beast; preventing him from moving.

Sakichi was jerked to a halt and batted his eyes a few times, his breath a little heavier than normal. "Akame.." the Senju boy breathed, looking over to see Akame somehow taming the beast. Within moments, the beast stopped struggling against the chains; Madara shortly appearing by Akames side. "it's okay now Akame.. you can release him.." The older Uchiha spoke softly for the first time. Akame began to stumble on her feet as the chains reversed back into her body; the girl shortly passing out from the pain and Madara catching her before she hit the ground.

Resting the young Uzumaki on the ground, Madara moved his focus to the tailed beast; it's tail slowly lowering Sakichi to the ground. Sakichi would be heard cursing under his breath as he was released and began to wipe the slim off from his armor. "What happened?.." Sakichi rushed towards his Sensei and Akame. "I killed the Ninja and it caused his tailed beast to release. However, I assure you there's no threat now.. he's trapped under my genjutsu.." Madara informed, his gaze slowly returning to the large beast. "Will Akame be okay? What happened to her exactly?-" Sakichi questioned after a brief silence, the boy taking a moment to study her wounds up close.