Teleportation Technique Practice

"3 vs 1?" Sakichi questioned quietly, turning to see Daiki passed out on the ground from Hiros gentle fist. A few medics came out to the fighting area and picked up the three from the Stone village that were passed out on the ground. "Hidden leaf genins, you may find your way off the field and onto the second story. If you have been injured but can still walk, please report to the medical unit in the front of the building." The proctor continued, trying to hurry the process along so that the exams could continue.

"Come on, I'll help you get to the medical unit." Sakichi offered a hand to Akame. "Thanks, kichi." She said softly, taking his hand and pulling herself to her feet. Sakichi pulled her arm around the back of his neck and placed his other arm on the girls side. Hiro and Mitsuha waited for the two at the exit of the room, "Me and Hiro will stay and gather as much information on the rest of the teams as we can. We don't know what the third part of the exams will be. It's best that we take precautions and study what might be our future opponents." Mitsuha proposed a plan, Sakichi nodded. "Hurry back both of you, the more of us we have watching, the more things we are likely to catch about different people's abilities." Hiro added.

"Right. See you guys in a little bit." Sakichi nodded and the two walked off to join the other teams on the second floor. Akame and Sakichi headed down the hall. "You okay Akame?" Sakichi questioned as the girl suddenly winced in pain. "Yeah.. I used up too much chakra in that fight and wasn't able to heal my leg that well." She admitted. "Well.. you shouldn't be pushing yourself too hard Akame. You're a medical ninja. None of us except you to go above and beyond in a fight. You need to learn your limits." Sakichi said softly, afraid the girl was only trying to keep up with the rest of her team. "I still need to hold my own. What kind of Shinobi would I be if I wasn't able to help at all?" She sighed. The two entered the medical unit. "Good afternoon." A nurse sitting at a desk immediately greeted them. "What injuries do you have?" She asked, looking at Akame. "I have an open wound on my leg. Nothing too serious." Akame answered. The nurse nodded and glanced down at a paper in front of her. "I see.. take her to room 3 please. Someone will be there in a bit to take a look at her leg."

"Thank you." Akame and Sakichi both bowed their head towards the nurse and headed off down the hall. As they reached room 3, Sakichi opened the door and helped Akame inside. The Senju boy closed the door behind them and helped Akame to the bed. "I know what you're saying, I really do. You feel like you're falling behind the rest of the team. I think everyone feels like that at some point. But, believe it or not, Akame You're one of the most important members of our team. Without you by our side we wouldn't be able to go into the risky situations that we have before and make it out alive. So yeah.. I think naturally, everyone on the team is going to be more worried about your well being." Sakichi spoke honestly, sitting down in a chair beside the bed. "I just feel like I'm sitting there watching all the time.. I feel useless. There's something that I could do to help and I want to be able to but like today, I ended up getting hurt and just became a nuisance... I need to get stronger in my fighting ability. I mean yeah, medical ninjustu is important and all that. But what's the point if I can't do anything else." Akame spoke tiredly, falling back to lay in the bed. "Well, how about this then. After this part of the exams, I'll help you train and learn more ninjustu." Sakichi offered.

Akame flinched, snapping her gaze over to look at Sakichi. "No I couldn't let you do that. You need to focus on your own training-" Akame began to deny his offer but Sakichi was quick to butt in. "It won't be a big deal, besides, medical ninjustu requires high chakra control so since you have that down, a new jutsu shouldn't take long at all." Sakichi smiled at her, to which Akame would laugh softly. "Thank you Sakichi, really." Her voice came out softly, the girl seemed to relax a bit afterwards. Soon after, a knock was heard on the door before it opened. "Akame Uzumaki?" A nurse called out into the room as she walked in. "Yes ma'am. That's me." Akame answered and sat up. "You can go ahead and join the others Sakichi. I'll be behind you shortly." She smiled softly over at the Senju boy beside her. "You sure?-" Sakichi said, meeting the girls gaze. "Yeah, I'll be fine. It really shouldn't take that long." She insisted.